+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Noble

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Hope they stay on track.

Their crossing is a bit level and they player with a sleeper at the back.
    Yebbutt, they deliver the goods.

I'm still convinced that final crazy sending off last time he was here under Cooper was following orders to get sent off. It was so stupid it seemed like he simply wasn't capable of the subtlety requested by MC in getting his marching orders in a convincing manner. I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist but to my mind it was all part of a grand plan to get Noble to FGR for nowt.

EDIT: I'm also of the mind that the 'medical matter' mentioned by MC before he let LN go from there was perhaps LN threatening to put the true story out in the wild.

P.S. The Earth is not flat.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-10-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm still convinced that final crazy sending off last time he was here under Cooper was following orders to get sent off. It was so stupid it seemed like he wasn't capable f the subtlety required by MC. I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist but to my mind it was all part of a grand plan to get Noble to FGR for nowt.
    That was certainly a strange one, his 'tackle' was so late it was almost carried over to the next game. All of the theories have a degree of plausibility, so who knows? What we do know is that Noble will be a Notts County player next year, so I hope his energies are channelled into rebuilding some of those burned bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That was certainly a strange one, his 'tackle' was so late it was almost carried over to the next game. All of the theories have a degree of plausibility, so who knows? What we do know is that Noble will be a Notts County player next year, so I hope his energies are channelled into rebuilding some of those burned bridges.
    Likewise. I don't understand what good fans saying they don't want him does after he's already agreed to the move either. Surely we should be giving him a clean slate and seeing if KN can make him a better player with a better on-field temperament. He's an undoubted squad asset.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Likewise. I don't understand what good fans saying they don't want him does after he's already agreed to the move either. Surely we should be giving him a clean slate and seeing if KN can make him a better player with a better on-field temperament. He's an undoubted squad asset.
    Can't understand why fans get their knickers in a twist when this kind of thing seems to happen every season from the Prem to L2 and around the world.

Noble wanted to come back. Cooper and Vince thought they'd try and price him out of the market, but allegedly, said 100k would secure a transfer.

Notts apparently meet this figure and FGR back out at the last minute saying he's not for sale.

The new contract (we all know contracts are virtually worthless in football) and interviews afterwards is media spin with Noble more than likely having to put on a front as instructed by the club.

Noble, annoyed by the FGR shenanigans, engineers a move back to Notts.

He gets what he wanted, Notts get the player they wanted, FGR being niave, lose out big time.

Quote Originally Posted by apieandpint View Post
    Can't understand why fans get their knickers in a twist when this kind of thing seems to happen every season from the Prem to L2 and around the world.

Noble wanted to come back. Cooper and Vince thought they'd try and price him out of the market, but allegedly, said 100k would secure a transfer.

Notts apparently meet this figure and FGR back out at the last minute saying he's not for sale.

The new contract (we all know contracts are virtually worthless in football) and interviews afterwards is media spin with Noble more than likely having to put on a front as instructed by the club.

He gets what he wanted, Notts get the player they wanted, FGR being niave, lose out big time.
    Exactly, I reckon anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by apieandpint View Post

I also agree with the above.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011