+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 'Bring a Friend' offer to ST holders

The 'Bring a Friend' offer to ST holders

Yes, I realise that the concept of me having a friend will astound many, but I would like to bring someone along today. The problem is that my ST is for a senior, but my friend is fortunate enough to be younger. For anyone who has taken advantage of this, is it strictly restricted to age category or can it be used generally like AH allowed last season? I've looked on the OS and can't find anything specific on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yes, I realise that the concept of me having a friend will astound many, but I would like to bring someone along today. The problem is that my ST is for a senior, but my friend is fortunate enough to be younger. For anyone who has taken advantage of this, is it strictly restricted to age category or can it be used generally like AH allowed last season? I've looked on the OS and can't find anything specific on there.
    i got a ticket for a younger friend without any problems.

The bring a friend voucher is a comp for any age range adult, child and senior and it doesn’t matter what your age range is for season Ticket holders, hope your friend enjoys the game, I will look out for two blokes arguing in the main stand 😊

Thanks for the replies. I've just dug out the voucher and clause 3 on the back says "This voucher may only be redeemed for a match ticket for the equivalent age category of the season ticket holder", so I rang the ticket office and they told me I could exchange it for any category, so it looks like I won't be Billy-no-mates for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I've just dug out the voucher and clause 3 on the back says "This voucher may only be redeemed for a match ticket for the equivalent age category of the season ticket holder", so I rang the ticket office and they told me I could exchange it for any category, so it looks like I won't be Billy-no-mates for once.
    Left hand and Right hand springs to mind - tweet AH to sort it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Left hand and Right hand springs to mind - tweet AH to sort it.
    Another thread turned into a left v right argument!

Yes like I said any age range is fine, I’m going from my info when I did it earlier in the season, sorry if I didn’t make that clear enuff 🤔

Taking my brother-in-law who's over from Sorrento, Italy for a visit....When we are over there we go to the Napoli games, so should be an eye opener for him to see a proper football match, not sure if he will like the black and white stripes mind, just hope we play like Juve...

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    I will look out for two blokes arguing in the main stand 😊
    Well played, sir.