+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Noble

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Agree with this (above), but I don't think it shows a lack of moral fibre and standards, I think it might be AH jumping the gun again and then thinking maybe I should talk to KN first..
    Absolutely. I'm sure AH made the comment on Twitter regarding Noble "...that ship has sailed" ?

Jury is out on this for me, I agree we need some steel in midfield but I'm not convinced he provided us with much of that last time he was here other than being a bit of a hot head.

Personally I wouldn't have had him back, that said he can score a goal and I'm hoping that KN and his team will get the best out of him . . . or else it ends in tears I tell ye![/QUOTE]

What he said.

So deflated after the FGR game BUT what a lift for the fans and the club as a whole now we've got our man back!

Great news, can't wait to see hime back in the b&w stripes again and hopefully he will behave like a 'proper gent' this time and silence the doomsayers once and for all.

As I said in the other thread about Hardy saying the "Ship has sailed"

The ship sailed while he was still under contract with Forest Green and we would have still had to pay for him, signing him for nothing without having to negotiate with the club/staff that messed us around in the summer is completely different.

Fair comment Delroy. As I said I'm not particularly excited by this but fingers crossed KN helps the boy come good.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Let's hope your strings don't break.
    Hopefully they should be ok if I don't 'wind them up too much"

Ameobi and Nolan's presser on Notts twitter pre Barnet game, lot of talk about Noble, worth a read.

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I suppose the good news is that we saved ourselves £100,000.

This ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Agree with this (above), but I don't think it shows a lack of moral fibre and standards, I think it might be AH jumping the gun again and then thinking maybe I should talk to KN first..
    Absolutely. I'm sure AH made the comment on Twitter regarding Noble "...that ship has sailed" ?

Jury is out on this for me, I agree we need some steel in midfield but I'm not convinced he provided us with much of that last time he was here other than being a bit of a hot head.

Personally I wouldn't have had him back, that said he can score a goal and I'm hoping that KN and his team will get the best out of him . . . or else it ends in tears I tell ye![/QUOTE]

I'm sure Nolan and co won't take any nonsense from him

So deflated after the FGR game BUT what a lift for the fans and the club as a whole now we've got our man back!

Great news, can't wait to see him back in the b&w stripes again and hopefully he will behave like a 'proper gent' this time and silence the doomsayers once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post

Great news, can't wait to see him back in the b&w stripes again and hopefully he will behave like a 'proper gent' this time and silence the doomsayers once and for all.
    Welcome back Liam..

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast