+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Noble

Shows a distinct lack of moral fibre and standards after so much preaching on so many issues by our Chairman.

Obviously hope he works out but the bad taste in my mouth from the sheningans prior to his leaving us haven't got any better over this news.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Shows a distinct lack of moral fibre and standards after so much preaching on so many issues by our Chairman.

Obviously hope he works out but the bad taste in my mouth from the sheningans prior to his leaving us haven't got any better over this news.
    Sensitive soul, are you?

Happy with this signing.

First chance to see him in action will be 14th November against Mansfield in Central League cup played at Ilkeston ko 1pm, £3 adults £1 concessions.

Then again @ Ilkeston 5th December 2pm ko.

Picture of Noble in Notts traning kit at Basford.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ble-to-rejoin/
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 12-10-2017 at 01:59 PM.

I'm fairly sure Alan Hardy only ever stated that he was annoyed with Forest Green in the way they handled things, nothing to do with Liam Noble who said himself he hoped to be a Notts player again.

They should have advertised how well he did at Forest Green last season and the fact that he showed much better discipline in the article imo otherwise we'll still have the "but 'e gets too maneh red caaards" brigade just whinging at what is a great signing on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

I don't wish to revive the whole "Lee Hughes" debate ie is it ethical....but if it works out for us and he fills in for the possible departure of Yates or Grant.....then it's ok in my book......plus, FGR did it to us first by "stealing" him in the first place
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 12-10-2017 at 01:59 PM.

Football is all about opinions - agreed?

IMO this is good news, an astute piece of business. As Elitepie grudgingly says, at least we didn't fork out 100K for him!!

It gives us an injection of fresh talent for the second half of the season and offsets the very real possibilty that Grant and Yates will be recalled by NFFC.

If any manager can get the best out of Noble it will be Nolan.

WELCOME HOME LIAM !!!

Obviously hope he works out but the bad taste in my mouth from the sheningans prior to his leaving us haven't got any better over this news.[/QUOTE]

Agree with this (above), but I don't think it shows a lack of moral fibre and standards, I think it might be AH jumping the gun again and then thinking maybe I should talk to KN first..

"Great News - Welcome back Liam - You now have the chance to really prove yourself and I'm sure you will"

Delighted - must get out the old banjo out now & play a tune

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    Agree with this (above), but I don't think it shows a lack of moral fibre and standards, I think it might be AH jumping the gun again and then thinking maybe I should talk to KN first..[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. I'm sure AH made the comment on Twitter regarding Noble "...that ship has sailed" ?

Jury is out on this for me, I agree we need some steel in midfield but I'm not convinced he provided us with much of that last time he was here other than being a bit of a hot head.

Personally I wouldn't have had him back, that said he can score a goal and I'm hoping that KN and his team will get the best out of him . . . or else it ends in tears I tell ye!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    "Great News - Welcome back Liam - You now have the chance to really prove yourself and I'm sure you will"

Delighted - must get out the old banjo out now & play a tune
    Let's hope your strings don't break.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast