+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coutts

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    fkin laptop issues Gray so not been on much

Work got me a new HP that cost over £600 and had nowt but bother wi it. Fkin useless. Been sent back. Waiting to be sorted

Lent me a scrapped Dell notebook. Fk me what a pile of sh1t. Ready for chucking it through window
    As a Microsoft Certified Professional of over 17 years (MCSE+i for those who are interested in my accreditation), I now use an iPad and an iMac for personal use. Make of that what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Hope it isn’t Rod. Norwich tactics were terrible. No intentions of playing football!!
    Ipswich have some players returnin from injury,so perhaps they'll not be as bad as the Turkey bashers.I like Big Mick as a bloke and he's had a good managerial career,he was also a good Centre Half.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    As a Microsoft Certified Professional of over 17 years (MCSE+i for those who are interested in my accreditation), I now use an iPad and an iMac for personal use. Make of that what you want.
    Once upon a time the only Internet use i could get was in a Sheffield City Library,its where i learned to use a mouse,i used to end up chasing the pointer all way up the table

Lundstram meh.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Haha!

Strangely enough, the company have also filled my boots a couple oif years back with an ipad

What's slowing me up there is, since Ive been using the ipad more now because of these laptop issues, I'm now getting account messages popping up regards charging me/the company another £7.99 for a further 250mb of data. As the company will probably query this, I've decided to ease back.

fkin computers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12