+ Visit Barnsley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hecky takes his punishment

  1. #1

    Hecky takes his punishment

    Paul Heckingbottom Receives Touchline Ban.


    Reds Head Coach Paul Heckingbottom has received notice that he has been banned from the technical area for the next two matches.

    Middlesbrough, Oakwell, Saturday 14th October, 3pm
    Hull City, Oakwell, Saturday 21st October, 3pm.
    Heckingbottom was dismissed from his technical area during the recent victory over Millwall FC at The Den and has admitted the FA charge given to him following this.

    The Club respects the FAs decision.

  2. #2
    He orta bi locked up an mek him pay t sittin stand , disgraceful behaviour nowt namoor than a lout, !!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    4,221
    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Paul Heckingbottom Receives Touchline Ban.


    Reds Head Coach Paul Heckingbottom has received notice that he has been banned from the technical area for the next two matches.

    Middlesbrough, Oakwell, Saturday 14th October, 3pm
    Hull City, Oakwell, Saturday 21st October, 3pm.
    Heckingbottom was dismissed from his technical area during the recent victory over Millwall FC at The Den and has admitted the FA charge given to him following this.

    The Club respects the FAs decision.
    Aye we'll tek our slap ont wrist. Hecky rightly/wrongly debates a major blunder by the ref. He then gets sent off for the rest of the game at millwall, fair enough in my eyes. Surely that's punishment enough? I find the lack of consistency hard to swallow here though. Perhaps if the FA chose to ban players for dissent for two games then we might see a vast improvement in the all round conduct and behaviour of players. Instead their continual rants at refs seem to go unpunished

  4. #4
    I just wish they could ban him picking team for two matches anall

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I just wish they could ban him picking team for two matches anall
    He's a yob,, wunt get Warnock doowin it , get ridderim , no gud t us set int stand , toowall !!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I just wish they could ban him picking team for two matches anall
    from up in stand maybe he will see wot we see week in week out.

  7. #7
    I hope Potts ends up weshin' em' Yorkshire

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    4,221
    Email Hecky thi seat number Ponte so he can sit next to thi and tha can gi him a few tips. We'll be top of league come Christmas if tha duz that tha knows it meks sense

  9. #9
    Gladly our lass ad' love to sit on his knee Pass

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    4,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Gladly our lass ad' love to sit on his knee Pass
    like

    She can't sit on thy knee mate, especially wi that bout o gout thaz ed

  11. #11
    He can av' her mate She absolutely adores Hecky Pass When I come on here spouting my pi55ed up offal on a satdi nite. She's allus saying who you winding up now Steve? Leave poor Hecky alone. It's not his fault you've done all your money in on horses

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    4,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    He can av' her mate She absolutely adores Hecky Pass When I come on here spouting my pi55ed up offal on a satdi nite. She's allus saying who you winding up now Steve? Leave poor Hecky alone. It's not his fault you've done all your money in on horses
    Am exactly t'same wi mi losing football bets when a looiz thez an exclusion zone rarnd me wi a radius o 10 foot. Dunt dare enter that zone between 5 and 6 o'clock on a setdy, especially if tarn looizez n all! Then a relax, laik wit young nipper forran hour and it's all forgotten abart. Kids innocence reminds thi that us adults are fools alotut time

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Am exactly t'same wi mi losing football bets when a looiz thez an exclusion zone rarnd me wi a radius o 10 foot. Dunt dare enter that zone between 5 and 6 o'clock on a setdy, especially if tarn looizez n all! Then a relax, laik wit young nipper forran hour and it's all forgotten abart. Kids innocence reminds thi that us adults are fools alotut time
    Like Puts it all into perspective mate.

  14. #14
    Paira bleedin Jessicas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •