shopify analytics
+ Visit Dundee United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Falkirk (h) now Sunday Nov 19th

  1. #1

    Falkirk (h) now Sunday Nov 19th

    Good stuff, weekend after originally scheduled... So next few games and Nov now

    Sat 14/10 Livi v United
    Sat 21/10 United v ICT
    Sat 28/10 Dumbarton v United
    Sat 04/11 United v St Mirren
    Sat 11/11 United v Crusaders 13:00
    Sun 19/11 United v Falkirk
    Sat 25/11 Brechin v United

  2. #2
    Why's the Crusader game 13:00 ko Shedka?
    The Alba game is at 17:15 ICT v Falkirk.
    United site still has Crusaders at 15:00 too.
    Explanation please?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Why's the Crusader game 13:00 ko Shedka?
    The Alba game is at 17:15 ICT v Falkirk.
    United site still has Crusaders at 15:00 too.
    Explanation please?
    On official now at 13.00.

    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...CONFIRMED.html

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Good stuff, weekend after originally scheduled... So next few games and Nov now

    Sat 14/10 Livi v United
    Sat 21/10 United v ICT
    Sat 28/10 Dumbarton v United
    Sat 04/11 United v St Mirren
    Sat 11/11 United v Crusaders 13:00
    Sun 19/11 United v Falkirk
    Sat 25/11 Brechin v United

    Why Sunday for the Falkirk game? Is it on telly?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Why 13:00 if it's not on the tele tho LA?

  6. #6
    Might be on Irish RTE .

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Why Sunday for the Falkirk game? Is it on telly?

    The fun already scheduled at home on the 18th, beats having to fit it in midweek though

  8. #8
    Still no word of the Crusaders game on TV, here or over there so again why the early ko? Has anyone heard why? Seems no reason why it couldn't be a normal 3.00 ko!

  9. #9
    Rumour is Crusaders have chartered a plane and have asked United to bring forward ko as Dundee Airport closes at 5pm.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    Rumour is Crusaders have chartered a plane and have asked United to bring forward ko as Dundee Airport closes at 5pm.
    Surely not! Early kick offs are not ideal for a lot of our supporters and 3.00 should have been the norm if no tv involved. The only good thing about us in the lower division (and I MEAN the only thing) is that nearly all kick offs are 3.00 on a Saturday where they should be. Personally i'd have told Crusaders to sod off if they indeed asked for a lunchtime start.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    Rumour is Crusaders have chartered a plane and have asked United to bring forward ko as Dundee Airport closes at 5pm.
    Kick off at 12 then as the Airport closes at 4!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    Rumour is Crusaders have chartered a plane and have asked United to bring forward ko as Dundee Airport closes at 5pm.
    Yip, Crusaders have used private jet in the past and flew in and out of Dundee Airport, no bad to have the resources to do that for a fizzy pop cup game eh!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Yip, Crusaders have used private jet in the past and flew in and out of Dundee Airport, no bad to have the resources to do that for a fizzy pop cup game eh!
    For the game against Cove Rangers I think they flew into Edinburgh then a bus to Farfir.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    For the game against Cove Rangers I think they flew into Edinburgh then a bus to Farfir.
    Aye Smeds, that was the game, but my plane spotter pal says it was defo Dundee airport

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •