+ Visit Rotherham United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T NH Tips

O/T NH Tips

If there's any interest I'll resume tips most Saturdays starting at Chepstow this Saturday + odd other days. No guarantee of winners. I do watch more NH racing than on the flat. Look at timeform ratings + got a tipster who tipped 2 out of the 3 winners I recently tipped on the flat. Let me know. No interest I won't bother.

Off to Cheltenham for the 2 day showcase meeting. You gave me a tip last year for it and it ran like a stuffed pig.

Please redeem yourself this year.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    If there's any interest I'll resume tips most Saturdays starting at Chepstow this Saturday + odd other days. No guarantee of winners. I do watch more NH racing than on the flat. Look at timeform ratings + got a tipster who tipped 2 out of the 3 winners I recently tipped on the flat. Let me know. No interest I won't bother.
    Am I reading this right? The tips you put forward are actually just copied from a tipster you follow?
    I think I could do that and I know absolutely nothing about horseracing.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Off to Cheltenham for the 2 day showcase meeting. You gave me a tip last year for it and it ran like a stuffed pig.

Please redeem yourself this year.
    Can't remember tip from Cheltenham last year. Remember Uttoxeter this year I gave you 4 winners. Last year my tip in the same race at Chepstow won it's next 2 races. So follow them up. No I don't just have a tipster. I can only watch so much racing. Ratings don't lie + my tipster seems to know his onions. But I make my own mind up. So I'm in business.

I take it there's no interest then. I'm not studying form for one. I won't bother. Big races?

Post your tips and if people see winners then they might start to follow you. Isn't that how tipsters work, not courting people to "look at me" and then getting a cob on when they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Post your tips and if people see winners then they might start to follow you. Isn't that how tipsters work, not courting people to "look at me" and then getting a cob on when they don't.
    Haha, havent heard that for years, "getting a cob on"

I'm not getting a cob on. If there's no interest there's no point.

gwru's got the cob on, gwru's got the cob on na na na, na na na.....

sorry, i will grow up one day..

what are we getting interested in? you haven't posted anything yet... post 1 or 2 horses. if they run well people will be interested. if they are still running 2 hour after the race has finished then the thread will die...

There's no guarantee: winners. Last NH season I hardly tipped a winner before xmas, then got a treble on boxing day. Then rest of the season not bad including showing a profit at the Cheltenham festival & the Grand National winner. You've got to stick with me. Tomorrow Chestow 3-35 Dino Velvet

I will stick with you GWRU. I don't recall who said it but I was told you are more right than wrong

There's no guarantee: winners. Last NH season I hardly tipped a winner before xmas, then got a treble on boxing day. Then rest of the season not bad including showing a profit at the Cheltenham festival & the Grand National winner. You've got to stick with me. Tomorrow Chestow 3-35 Dino Velvet
    Might as well stick a pin in the list of runners.
    You'd probably get a similar success rate.

OK. Next time Brin starts his Friday neet joke thread I'll make sure he checks if people are interested a couple of days before he does.

Talking of the "look at me" and the "self opinionated and I'm never wrong (even when I am really)" brigade...........Where's Kempo.......when you don't need him/her/them/those.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Talking of the "look at me" and the "self opinionated and I'm never wrong (even when I am really)" brigade...........Where's Kempo.......when you don't need him/her/them/those.....
    Sometimes the things that go missing are right under your nose!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sometimes the things that go missing are right under your nose!
    depends how big your nose is or how small the things

Dino Velvet is the favourite on the betting websites. Is that really classed as a tip when you choose the favourite?

My tip for the 3.05 race at Chepstow is Finian's Oscar.

Finian's Oscar is well odds on.

Race I've selected as I do every year is the start of the NH season proper for me. Dino Velvet is a backable price. He's top rated. My tipster it's his selection in the race as well. Sounds to good. Never works out that way. But that's my tip for today.

Top card at Chepstow. My tipster naps Rock the Kasbah 4-45.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast