+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T NH Tips

Name:  bukowski.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  13.5 KB

gwru discusses forthcoming bets with his top tipster: "Now just remind me, K, which of us is the doctor?"Name:  two-down-and-outs-drinking-cheap-wine-and-lager-living-in-a-makeshift-CP7H69.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  102.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    gwru discusses forthcoming bets with his top tipster: "Now just remind me, K, which of us is the doctor?"

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    gwru discusses forthcoming bets with his top tipster: "Now just remind me, K, which of us is the doctor?"Name:  two-down-and-outs-drinking-cheap-wine-and-lager-living-in-a-makeshift-CP7H69.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  102.8 KB
    Like that MR. I don't take myself to serious. But I'm a point up on my two tips today. Believe or believe it not it makes me feel bad when I tip losers. So I'm happy to get one on the board. I'm not seeing no NH racing at the moment so got to look at the ratings + I've found a tipster who isn't half bad.

Dino Velvet drifted in the market. That's usually a sign they aren't going to win. Alan King said about the horse in his stable tour he's going to step the horse up in trip. Might be worth looking at next time. Rock the Kasbah got us out of the mire thanks to my tipster. I'm 1pt up so will look at tipsters nap at Chepstow tomorrow. I don't just tip all his naps. I make my own mind up if I think it's got a chance of winning I'll put it up.

I hope people on here went for my tip. 1st ever tip I have ever given and I was bang on the money!!!!

I was thinking about backing one of gwru's tips but he mentions that many horses I haven't got a clue as to what the feck he is on about

Dino's Velvet couldn't cope with the pressure of my £1 Gwru. Must do better next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I hope people on here went for my tip. 1st ever tip I have ever given and I was bang on the money!!!!
    Stand aside gwru Shark 27 is the man

I gave 2 tips out one winner. I'm a point up. My tipster nap is at Chepstow 4-00 Elgin. My tip today. If it loses we back levels. Alan King in his stable tour says Elgin is working away grand. Will do for me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast