+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stade Hamuta

Stade Hamuta

Ive just realised this stadium looks like an Indy car oval, how weird is that, amazing

Drink or drugs this evening Stenson? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    Drink or drugs this evening Stenson? ��
    Doesn’t surprise me.....

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Ive just realised this stadium looks like an Indy car oval, how weird is that, amazing

I think I dig at what you're doing. A case of what's good for the goose must be also good for the gander right?

The boys are just following the (new) rules

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    The boys are just following the (new) rules
    Are they really seems like they are abusing the rules with spamming the thread with random facts using football as a way to get around it and talking nonsense nothing changed there. Not so clever as you might think..... but it always be the modern way with you lot.

Anyway more people to put on ignore who are looking to cause disruption to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Are they really seems like they are abusing the rules with spamming the thread with random facts using football as a way to get around it and talking nonsense nothing changed there. Not so clever as you might think..... but it always be the modern way with you lot.

Anyway more people to put on ignore who are looking to cause disruption to the forum.
    Please define what "spamming the thread with random facts" actually is then please

I've posted links that I personally thought were interesting and thought I'd share them with my friends here in order to get a discussion going, its my new found self, but all you seem to do is trash the threads by accusing people of nonsense and put them on ignore

Hows the Thomas Cook court case going on, have you tied them in knots yet with your thriving, naggering and complacency yet? Bet they just wished they'd settled out of court now!

Well thats your choice and I would not dissuade you.

So whats it like to look in the mirror and see others filling the forum with tenuous football links? Boot on the other foot now? But at least our commentary is literate.

They are doing little different to what you have done for the past few months. Copying links that any of us can find if we want to. The internet is a very powerful medium but rehashing nonsense links is not really what a forum is about. Have a think about your own posts if its not what you want to read.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)