+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaw Lane AFC v Barrow FA Cuptie

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's is now , well done Shaw Lane , into 1st round draw with the likes of Blackburn and Coventry etc
    if drawn at home against a top league side tie will probably be on Oakwell ?
    I pleased for them and I hope they play the next round at Oakwell never mind this "daft idea" it would be great.
    Last edited by upthecolliers; 15-10-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Like em or loath em that is one hell of an achievement .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Like em or loath em that is one hell of an achievement .
    Spot on from playing Sunday football 7/8 yrs back to be in the first round of the FA Cup , it's Roy of the Rovers stuff , unbelievable, not a fan of theirs but wish them well , I hope they get a big named draw Blackburn /Coventry /Bradford City etc,
    If such a game was drawn out of the bag tommorow ? Would our clubs fans attend if it were played at Oakwell ?
    I think I would , a remember supporting Emley in a FA Cup Tie at Oakwell v Rotherham , i think Rovrum won 3-0 ,

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I pleased for them and I hope they play the next round at Oakwell never mind this "daft idea" it would be great.
    Wat " daft idea " Mr C ?

Reports of some feyting after match , "Barrow fans not happy " picked wrong place if tha want bother Chattie Rooard Gang will be only too pleased to oblige

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Reports of some feyting after match , "Barrow fans not happy " picked wrong place if tha want bother Chattie Rooard Gang will be only too pleased to oblige
    Ha ha luv it , the'll not get off estate alive , be like that cult 70's film The Warriors trying to get art a there in one piece .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zL0ipXUD-uU

:-) :-)
    Last edited by animallittle3; 15-10-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Arr thats abart reyt dunt mess with them best advice Shaw Lane FC are looking to change their name and include Barnsley in it , They tried for Barnsley Town and an objection was made by BFC ! The Reds solicitors won the objection , we're BFC being peevish ? What name would you think appropriate for them ( clean ones please ) Shaw Lane is no longer their home , so that wouldn't fit I M O , Barnsley Celtic would suit me

Bernslai Town , just to prove there's more than one way to skin a cat and pyss BFC off too .

Very peevish by us to stop em using Barnsley I agree .

Lee Laikers.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast