+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Good News ... Deadlock

... the 20m is the amount we are committed to under existing arrangements which we have always said we will pay. Nothing new. Depends what we trade off as to how much more we may pay - that is if the blog suckers know what's good for them Trouble is, the blood suckers are stuck with trying to prop up their failing undemocratic institution so they have to play both politics and deal with trade realities, whereas we simply need to stick to trade issues.

... blood not blog

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    It’s a amazing how many yellow backed Liebour supporters want the talks to fail. This is about our country and you want them to fail.
    It says it all about Corbyn and his deranged anti-British thugs.
    Where did I say I wanted them to fail? I didn't want Jamie Fullarton to fail, but that didn't stop me slamming his farcical reign. The truth is that the British public deserve a far better leader than Theresa May, who was fatally wounded when she arrogantly called a general election, based the Tory campaign on her personality against Corbyn, and actually managed to lose her majority!!! I'd call that incompetence on a pretty grand (Fullartonesque?) scale. That didn't go unnoticed in the EU, along with the continued in-fighting in her party. The probability that Labour wouldn't be doing much better is irrelevant - she is the person in 'power'.

... E ... you'll soon be telling us that the blood suckers are all united in their love for one another. The only one we need to have concern with is our germanic cousin; the 26 will do as they are told.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... E ... you'll soon be telling us that the blood suckers are all united in their love for one another.
    Probably not, but I suspect they will all be united in their desire to screw us for every last penny they can.

.....and strangely enough, the currency markets haven't really moved much....grrrrrrrr....I was hoping for doom-n-gloom so that I could move some more dosh out to Tarkersville.....nothing....nada.....come on guys, rock the boat a bit harder........there is a hurricane on the way remember (it's tracking Elite).....the UK will be leveled to the ground.....the EU and Hurricane Ophelia means you are all brown bread.......why aren't the markets moving?

ps there is a rumour that the strange guy in North Korea is going to lob another of his damp squibs towards the UK (where is Andy when you need him?).....please....... please can we have some currency movements.....grrrrrrr
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 12-10-2017 at 10:46 PM.

... it gets better ... chief blood sucker and stooge Barnier makes no reference that the blood suckers still have to prepare their own case for agreeing a trade deal. In other words, true to form, it won't be until March 2019 when, with a scraped together shambles of an EU proposal, the hard bargaining will start. Kind of takes some of the gloss off the all powerful EU wonders. Ah, shame.

... it's no wonder they only want to discuss money. That's a straightforward aspect that only the arch blood-suckling Germany can lead on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12