shopify analytics
+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Notts Match Day Bet Competition Game 13 Barnet

  1. #1

    Notts Match Day Bet Competition Game 13 Barnet

    Tipster of the Month

    Aug 2017 marshal55
    Sep 2017 Notts78

    Overall Standings After 12 Games

    1 .. Notts78 .. +17.10
    2 .. caj85 ... +16.40
    3 .. countygump +14.90
    4 .. Steward . +1.56
    5 .. Kpie .... +1.00
    6 .. marshall55 . -4.20
    7 .. tarquinbeech . -13.18
    8 .. skandark .. -16.50
    9 .. i961pie .. -29.40
    10 magpiekev -39.55
    11 60YearsAPie -46.90
    12 queenslandpie -50.40
    13 nay123 ... -52.94
    14 rorylee ... -54.95
    15= everybody else . -60.00

    My bets:
    2.50 Notts win 2-0 @ 17/2
    2.50 Notts win 3-1 @ 14/1

  2. #2
    2.50 on 2.5+ goals

    2.50 on 9+ corners

  3. #3
    2,00 notts win 1/0
    2,00 draw 1/1
    1.00. Over 8 corners

  4. #4
    2 Notts to win 2-1
    2 on Notts to win 3-1
    1 on a draw

  5. #5
    Fiver on Notts to win -2 handicap

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,959
    3 on 1-1 draw
    2 on Notts to win 1-0

  7. #7
    2 Both teams to score
    1 on Duffy to score at any time
    1 Brisley as above
    1 3-2 full time to Notts.

  8. #8
    2 Notts to win 2-1
    2 Notts to win 3-1
    1 Brisley to score anytime

  9. #9
    2.50 - Notts win 2-1 @ 15/2
    2.50 - 6-8 Total corners @ 11/4

  10. #10
    2 Notts 2-1 Barnett @ 15/2
    2 First goal bracket (21-30) @ 5/1
    1 Notts 5-2 Barnet @ 100/1

  11. #11
    Own goal scored by either team - 10/1 - 1
    Notts 4 Barnet 0 - 40/1 - 1
    Hawkridge to score 2 or more - 50/1 - 1
    Akpa Akpro to score 1st - 8/1 - 1
    Nil Nil - 10/1 - 1

  12. #12
    Ameobi first goal 5 @6/1

  13. #13
    2 notts to win from behind 8/1
    3 notts win 3-1 14/1

  14. #14
    Game 13 honours go to HappyMagpieHappy, who backed Shola to score the first goal and made a profit of 30.

    Steward was not far behind, with both his bets coming up to record a profit of 25.63. He also opens up a 15 gap, as he returns to the top of the overall standings.

    Name:  Game 13.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  36.0 KB

  15. #15
    Ding dong, steward's enquiry!!! Who scored the first goal, Shola or Brisley? The (of course) totally unbiased BBC only complicate things further by naming Ameobi as the scorer, but reporting "Goals from Shaun Brisley and Ryan Yates" and "Kevin Nolan's men went ahead after 16 minutes when Shola Ameobi, a real menace to the visitors' defence, headed a Rob Milsom corner towards goal and Brisley forced the ball home". I've watched the replay a few times and even though my gut feeling at the time was Brisley, I still can't decide with any certainty.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41534187
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 14-10-2017 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Link added

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Game 13 honours go to HappyMagpieHappy, who backed Shola to score the first goal and made a profit of 30.

    Steward was not far behind, with both his bets coming up to record a profit of 25.63. He also opens up a 15 gap, as he returns to the top of the overall standings.

    Name:  Game 13.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  36.0 KB
    Sod them, what about me,
    I'me not bottom of the league
    say
    I'me not bottom of the league

    I woz also robbed, brisley's goal all day long but Shola has bullied him out of it!!!I hope this is taken into account when this months tipster of the month is announced now I am on a roll I have gumpie in my sights.

  17. #17
    60YearsAPie, I'm off on me jollies for the next two games, can you put me down for 2 Notts win 2-1, 2 Notts win 3-1 and a quideye on a draw for both games please matey.

  18. #18
    I had Brisley too, also 2 on both teams to score and lost money?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post

    I woz also robbed, brisley's goal all day long but Shola has bullied him out of it!!!I hope this is taken into account when this months tipster of the month is announced now I am on a roll I have gumpie in my sights.
    So has it been decided whose goal it was and who makes the decision (ref?) ?

    The OS has Ameobi, as does the BBC in the result caption but Brisley in the narrative. The NCFC official twitter had Brisley.

    Perhaps they should just share it? 1/2 goal each!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    So has it been decided whose goal it was and who makes the decision (ref?) ?

    The OS has Ameobi, as does the BBC in the result caption but Brisley in the narrative. The NCFC official twitter had Brisley.

    Perhaps they should just share it? 1/2 goal each!
    According to the Post:

    "The ball seemed to have already crossed the line, but defender Shaun Brisley made doubly sure and video evidence suggests he got the final touch. But according to Ameobi post-match the referee awarded him the goal which was a fine way to end the week having celebrated his 36 birthday on Thursday."

    At the time I thought it was Ameobi's goal. Watching the replay last night I wasn't too sure. Watching the replay several times this morning, I would say the ball had crossed the line before Brisley made sure, going by the position of his feet when he actually headed it.

    I'm sure over the course of a season several situations like this occur and we have to go by the official decision, although do we know what that is at the moment?

    Watch this space.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •