+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notts Match Day Bet Competition – Game 13 Barnet

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    I had Brisley too, also £2 on both teams to score and lost money?
    Both teams to score was 8/11, so your £2 showed a profit of +£1.45.

Your other £3 bets lost, so +£1.45 less -£3 gives an overall loss of -£1.55.

Ok, buddie, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by magpiekev View Post
    60YearsAPie, I'm off on me jollies for the next two games, can you put me down for £2 Notts win 2-1, £2 Notts win 3-1 and a quideye on a draw for both games please matey.
    Will do, kev

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Ding dong, steward's enquiry!!! Who scored the first goal, Shola or Brisley? The (of course) totally unbiased BBC only complicate things further by naming Ameobi as the scorer, but reporting "Goals from Shaun Brisley and Ryan Yates" and "Kevin Nolan's men went ahead after 16 minutes when Shola Ameobi, a real menace to the visitors' defence, headed a Rob Milsom corner towards goal and Brisley forced the ball home". I've watched the replay a few times and even though my gut feeling at the time was Brisley, I still can't decide with any certainty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41534187
    I was right in line and defo Shola's goal , hope that helps .

ps , never put a bet on in my life , my old man would bet on when the first snowflake would fall , massive Notts fan but just goes to show you don't inherit everything .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123