shopify analytics
+ Visit Barnsley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Ponte_Steves....

  1. #1

    Ponte_Steves....

    In the dug out this saturday. Just contacted the club and asked if I can pick team and Hecky's said its ok as long as he can sit next to Laura. He knows it's unusual to sit in Ponty but he'd like a better look at Pearson's positioning, Brad Potts mincing about and Moncur flicking his pony tail.

    He forgot it's me picking the team though so he'll have to sit back and enjoy the game.

    They aren't bloody playing

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    4,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    In the dug out this saturday. Just contacted the club and asked if I can pick team and Hecky's said its ok as long as he can sit next to Laura. He knows it's unusual to sit in Ponty but he'd like a better look at Pearson's positioning, Brad Potts mincing about and Moncur flicking his pony tail.

    He forgot it's me picking the team though so he'll have to sit back and enjoy the game.

    They aren't bloody playing

    Like

    Hecky'll be on tykeschat come setdy neet call in thee a reyt vvan ker, even if thi teeum laiks well and loses int 93rd minute ageeanst another moneybags teeum it comes with the territory unfortunately Steve. Al stick up fo thi though pal

  3. #3
    Circumstances mate. Had we gone 2-0 down to Wolves and scored a consolation goal. My attitude would have been a whole lot better no doubt. Same wi QPR game if we'd scored the equaliser i'd av' probably took a point. It's that sickening feeling conceding late on that puts a whole new complexion on things mate.

    We're allus last result coming in

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Barnsley
    Posts
    4,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Circumstances mate. Had we gone 2-0 down to Wolves and scored a consolation goal. My attitude would have been a whole lot better no doubt. Same wi QPR game if we'd scored the equaliser i'd av' probably took a point. It's that sickening feeling conceding late on that puts a whole new complexion on things mate.

    We're allus last result coming in

    That's football fo thi mate. Highs and lows. Tha cud suppoart Real Madrid or man u and not get many emotions. That's what's special abart our club, we get a rollercoaster of emotion. It's unpredictable most ot time, it can mek thi setdy or brek it, personally I wouldn't ev it eny other way. Life wiart a wide range o emotions is dull

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    In the dug out this saturday. Just contacted the club and asked if I can pick team and Hecky's said its ok as long as he can sit next to Laura. He knows it's unusual to sit in Ponty but he'd like a better look at Pearson's positioning, Brad Potts mincing about and Moncur flicking his pony tail.

    He forgot it's me picking the team though so he'll have to sit back and enjoy the game.

    They aren't bloody playing
    Ponte Ponte give us a wave Ponte give us wave " boo" iz notwun of arr own iz notwun of arr own iz frum West yorkshire notwun ov arr own

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ponte Ponte give us a wave Ponte give us wave " boo" iz notwun of arr own iz notwun of arr own iz frum West yorkshire notwun ov arr own
    Like . No your not avin a wave

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •