+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ponte_Steves....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ponte_Steves....

In the dug out this saturday. Just contacted the club and asked if I can pick team and Hecky's said its ok as long as he can sit next to Laura. He knows it's unusual to sit in Ponty but he'd like a better look at Pearson's positioning, Brad Potts mincing about and Moncur flicking his pony tail.

He forgot it's me picking the team though so he'll have to sit back and enjoy the game.

They aren't bloody playing

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    In the dug out this saturday. Just contacted the club and asked if I can pick team and Hecky's said its ok as long as he can sit next to Laura. He knows it's unusual to sit in Ponty but he'd like a better look at Pearson's positioning, Brad Potts mincing about and Moncur flicking his pony tail.

He forgot it's me picking the team though so he'll have to sit back and enjoy the game.

Hecky'll be on tykeschat come setdy neet call in thee a reyt vvan ker, even if thi teeum laiks well and loses int 93rd minute ageeanst another moneybags teeum it comes with the territory unfortunately Steve. Al stick up fo thi though pal

Circumstances mate. Had we gone 2-0 down to Wolves and scored a consolation goal. My attitude would have been a whole lot better no doubt. Same wi QPR game if we'd scored the equaliser i'd av' probably took a point. It's that sickening feeling conceding late on that puts a whole new complexion on things mate.

We're allus last result coming in

Circumstances mate. Had we gone 2-0 down to Wolves and scored a consolation goal. My attitude would have been a whole lot better no doubt. Same wi QPR game if we'd scored the equaliser i'd av' probably took a point. It's that sickening feeling conceding late on that puts a whole new complexion on things mate.

We're allus last result coming in

That's football fo thi mate. Highs and lows. Tha cud suppoart Real Madrid or man u and not get many emotions. That's what's special abart our club, we get a rollercoaster of emotion. It's unpredictable most ot time, it can mek thi setdy or brek it, personally I wouldn't ev it eny other way. Life wiart a wide range o emotions is dull

Ponte Ponte give us a wave Ponte give us wave " boo" iz notwun of arr own iz notwun of arr own iz frum West yorkshire notwun ov arr own

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ponte Ponte give us a wave Ponte give us wave " boo" iz notwun of arr own iz notwun of arr own iz frum West yorkshire notwun ov arr own
    Like . No your not avin a wave