+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Breaking news...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    waalsend
    Posts
    6,062

    Breaking news...

    ... Merino has been signed on a permanent deal!

    just been tweeted by Rafa...

    superb news!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    18,562
    Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    ... Merino has been signed on a permanent deal!

    just been tweeted by Rafa...

    superb news!
    Well that's a good start, lets hope it's the beginning of more good news.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    waalsend
    Posts
    6,062
    5 year contract, confirmed by the club.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    2,136
    Brilliant news. An excellent permanent signing.
    80 million I'm told it's cost the club. I was told this by a lad I know who's name is Billy liar, so it's obviously true.

  5. #5
    Read it on NUFC blog,fantastic news,I thought it would be January at the earliest.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    18,562
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Brilliant news. An excellent permanent signing.
    80 million I'm told it's cost the club. I was told this by a lad I know who's name is Billy liar, so it's obviously true.
    I'll bet we know his pseudonym.

  7. #7
    Friday the 13th was a lucky day for us.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Brilliant news. An excellent permanent signing.
    80 million I'm told it's cost the club. I was told this by a lad I know who's name is Billy liar, so it's obviously true.
    Thatīs it proven. Ghost and Pboro are the same person.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Thatīs it proven. Ghost and Pboro are the same person.
    Ghost is Wofie man along with his extensive aliases on here. Pboro has met Toon supporters at the match so can't be Wolfie as he is an armchair and never been to a live game.

  10. #10
    Good news.😁

    Best news since the day he signed the loan deal. 😛

  11. #11
    Very good news. Only cost about Ģ9 million and if he keeps up this level of form then he'll be a snip...imagine if we sign a striker in January for a similar price who has a similar impact.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Ghost is Wofie man along with his extensive aliases on here. Pboro has met Toon supporters at the match so can't be Wolfie as he is an armchair and never been to a live game.
    LOL aye I know.

    I wonder if pboro cheers when we score?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    18,562
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Thatīs it proven. Ghost and Pboro are the same person.
    How is it that Ghostrider talks a lot more sense than Pboro then?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    How is it that Ghostrider talks a lot more sense than Pboro then?
    And how is it that you have to have a dig on a thread that has feck all to do with him?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Very good news. Only cost about Ģ9 million and if he keeps up this level of form then he'll be a snip...imagine if we sign a striker in January for a similar price who has a similar impact.
    That would be fantastic.

    As it is what great news, hopefully that will give whole team a buzz for Sundays game.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Very good news. Only cost about Ģ9 million and if he keeps up this level of form then he'll be a snip...imagine if we sign a striker in January for a similar price who has a similar impact.
    Imagine Fatpuss with his abacus oot,thinking how much profit he can make out of Merino in 18 months time...

    Clicked on the article on the Ronnie website..."Merino signs permanent,heres all the details"
    It said he has signed for 5 years...that was f u c king it....Tw@ts....

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    waalsend
    Posts
    6,062
    i wonder if they're buying him now, b4 we get lumbered with a transfer embargo?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    i wonder if they're buying him now, b4 we get lumbered with a transfer embargo?
    I'd of thought he'd of been out of it?

    The deal was all done before hand.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I'd of thought he'd of been out of it?

    The deal was all done before hand.
    Not the deal to make it permanent though?

    It's a great signing for us. He'll do well under Rafa.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    18,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Exile_De View Post
    And how is it that you have to have a dig on a thread that has feck all to do with him?
    But some posters talk more sense than others.It's just a fact. You yourself talk a lot more sense than most on here.

    It's just a relative situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •