+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selllick away

Selllick away

I know we all want an unlikely win but if the game goes as per would you want a bullied dominated 1-0 2-0 defeat or miss a couple of chances and play well but ultimately pumped 4-0 5-0?

It's never a guid Saturday with Jeff when we are at the tattie dome.

I'd go for a narrow defeat just to keep oot gd going in the right direction.

Hopefully, the worst we get will be 2-0. Agree about paying attention to our goal difference. Glad to see NM in the local paper giving a cautionary summary. Keep Celtic players thinking they are world beaters who only have to turn up to win.

I'm going, and to be honest I'd rather have a 5-2, 5-3 than a backs to the wall 2-0

I see they wouldnae allow Dundee to sell the restricted view tickets until the full price are sold
    ****ers

Tried the same mate, better have a decent view for extra £3

Last time I was there, the seat number on my ticket didn’t even exist.
    Giving it a miss tomorrow, hope we get a result but, realistically, can think of more pleasant things to do than sit listening to a load of plastic Irish terrorist sympathisers spewing their 5hite songs.

Fhuck Them

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Last time I was there, the seat number on my ticket didn’t even exist.
    Giving it a miss tomorrow, hope we get a result but, realistically, can think of more pleasant things to do than sit listening to a load of plastic Irish terrorist sympathisers spewing their 5hite songs.

Fhuck Them
    I concur

The lack of a genuine goalscorer gives us little or no chance as we cant rely on anyone to nick a goal on the break or do something out of the blue
    3 maybe 4 nil i suspect

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Tried the same mate, better have a decent view for extra £3
    Must have changed it the day as John bought twa restricted.
    Eh’ll be going mental if it’s a ****e view mind 😀

Most seats that part are restricted view, so we maybe sold the 150 good ones
    Are you on train tomorrow to see the wee game, I'm getting train back, but going through on bus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)