+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Reading ***Matchday Thread***

Another cowardly performance..so that's Vilewall,Cardiff,Wendies and you can add Reading at home to that list!

I would suggest the clock is starting to tick for TC now.
    I hate to say it but he appears to be clueless..maybe the live humiliation a week next Friday against the Blades will trigger the alarm cos I tell you this Sheffield United will relish coming to ours and doing our bunch of soft pussies.

Some decisions looming for AR.

And it started so well....
    Last edited by Rev72; 14-10-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dogcopmarchingon View Post
    From Heroes to Zeros cannot believe what is going on. Have to turn it around preety smartly or else we will be down amongst the deadmen

That kind of sums it up for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Another cowardly performance..so that's Vilewall,Cardiff,Wendies and you can add Reading at home to that list!

I would suggest the clock is starting to tick for TC now.
    I hate to say it but he appears to be clueless..maybe the live humiliation a week next Friday against the Blades will trigger the alarm cos I tell you this Sheffield United will relish coming to ours and doing our bunch of soft pussies.

Some decisions looming for AR.

And it started so well....
    I understand the sentiments - if it's about passion i'm not sure, because they all looked up for it to me. But if it's about tactical naivety (and i've suggested that on another thread) then it's got to be laid at TC's door - he's had 4 games to work out what's going wrong, and took 3 defeats to change a liability goalkeeper. The Ipswich game felt like a defeat too, even though we won it somehow. He really needs to earn his keep now over the next two weeks, because we're seeing the same problems in each defeat now, and he's not doing anything about it.

The insistence on using the same 13 or 14 players is pretty odd too, when you consider how big the squad is, and the games we're losing.

I desperately want TC to succeed..well we all do but how many more gutless,cowardice performances before you start thinking something needs changing???

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I understand the sentiments - if it's about passion i'm not sure, because they all looked up for it to me. But if it's about tactical naivety (and i've suggested that on another thread) then it's got to be laid at TC's door - he's had 4 games to work out what's going wrong, and took 3 defeats to change a liability goalkeeper. The Ipswich game felt like a defeat too, even though we won it somehow. He really needs to earn his keep now over the next two weeks, because we're seeing the same problems in each defeat now, and he's not doing anything about it.

The insistence on using the same 13 or 14 players is pretty odd too, when you consider how big the squad is, and the games we're losing.
    We are stumped jez if he hasn't got the tactical brain to sort it out.

Its a big concern that he hasn't sussed out the issues we have..and the losing streak could very easily continue as I doubt very much anyone fears playing us home or away at the moment..Bristol City away and then Sheffield United at home..the way things are going can anybody honestly see any points for us?

I am not suggesting we sack him but its a results business at the end of the day....

Didn't TC provide a dossier in his job interview stating how he could have changed the games we were losing under Monk with tactical changes?

Pretty sure I read somewhere that it impressed AR and it was part of the reason he was handed the gig.

I would suggest he re-reads that dossier.

Just seen THAT penalty..what a shocker.

Didn't TC provide a dossier in his job interview stating how he could have changed the games we were losing under Monk with tactical changes?

Pretty sure I read somewhere that it impressed AR and it was part of the reason he was handed the gig.

I would suggest he re-reads that dossier.
    Yes that was the story - ironic now that he doesn't seem able to change a game (or even 4 games) during or between them.

He said we were unlucky today, and the stats do suggest we were the better team (and we did look slightly better than them) but they were very poor, so being better than a not very good team and losing to them makes it all the worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Yes that was the story - ironic now that he doesn't seem able to change a game (or even 4 games) during or between them.

He said we were unlucky today, and the stats do suggest we were the better team (and we did look slightly better than them) but they were very poor, so being better than a not very good team and losing to them makes it all the worse!
    Should be putting away teams like Reading at home jez and to have the chance to at least get a point and even blow that chance..ffs what can yer say

Massive couple of games coming up in the league and don't we play the foxes next week as well in the cup?

Never easy being a Leeds fan is it

Should be putting away teams like Reading at home jez and to have the chance to at least get a point and even blow that chance..ffs what can yer say

Massive couple of games coming up in the league and don't we play the foxes next week as well in the cup?

Never easy being a Leeds fan is it
    Just like everyone else im lost for words as watching the game this morning here was terrible. I just couldn't get excited at any stage of the game. Is it the manager is it the players is it the owner, whatever it is i hope they wake up as we are going down hill just as fast when we rised it.
    Why wasn't the Macedonian playing was he injured? From what i can see the midfield is our major problem as they cant seem to hold up the ball or execute passes to our forwards.
    He woke up that the goalkeeper was trash so i hope he wakes up to the rest of the team. No way i would be playing Phillips over Viera who cant get a game i mean wtf.Ohh don't start me on Hernandez he should never play another game for us and not just for that stupid penalty he is a oneway pony and that is always looks at the easy way out and that is fall to the ground.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)