+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Reading ***Matchday Thread***

Boring boring boring

Watched today's game from the east stand upper and have to say it was a toss up who was the most boring between us and Reading. Right from the K.O. We seemed intent on just passing the ball backwards and side wards. We sadly lacking in pace and Reading's two banks of four kept us very quite for most of the afternoon. Lonergan was good and that was it. Baradi was not himself, Cooper is a plodder, Jansson has gone off the boil, Luke Ayling has lost a bit of confidence, Phillips, where do I begin with him, O' Kane tries but to many times just hoofs the ball forward, Hernandez, the penalty summed up his performance, Roofe huffed and puffed to little effect, Lassogga needs to get the lead out of his boots and Saiz was probrobly the best of the outfield players. Add to that strange substitutions and a **** Ref it was crap afternoon out. The honeymoon is definitely over for Mr Christianson, we started the season like a roaring Porche and today we were like a clapped out Mini, come on Thomas, we are all behind you, let's get back to scaring teams with the pace of our attacking football and cut out all this negative tippy tippy rubbish that has arrived in its place.

Hernandez is woeful and has been for a while, vierra needs to play, he's more better than Phillips and O'Kane, been supporting these for 45 years and I'm now sick of this rubbish every year, I'm destined to go to my grave with Leeds still in this poxy league, the players don't give a monkeys, they just sod off to another club....barrow done more in 8 minutes than he done all the time he was here last season.......same old story😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Out since early. Monitored remotely. Depressed.

At the moment I can't even see where our next points will come from, I honestly thought we'd be all guns blazing today after a break and win 2 or 3 nil, absolutely gutted as reading are so poor, we didn't even lose against a good side, Christiansen just doesn't seem to get it either, he's coming out with the same old drivel week after week.

Christiansen out on the basis of that fkn voice. Its worse than ours ffs! Lasogga........ain't happening.

So, let's just see shall we. Of all the huge inrush of supposed cheap "talent" our wonderful DoF has blessed us with, just how many have shown anything like the ability we need to get to the OK?

Anita, no. Klisch, No. Wiedwald, the f00k no, the kid from Scum (who he?), No. I'm sure there are other NONENTITIES who are being paid a wage and who are worth f00k all. We give Sacko a three year deal, WHY?

And we spend how much on an equally uninspiring bunch if nobodies out at Leonora doing nothing for LUFC?

Wake up and smell the f00king coffee!

Lasogga had nothing given to him today, but he also looked too light for his size on the other size.

Put Lassoga on the bench, make Saiz, Alioski, Roofe fight for goal scoring chances. Give Dallas a starting role, give Okane and Ayling the chance to do what they do best and make sure you play Berardi and Jansson where they should be, back four not some kind of ad-hoc midfield/attack, and send Wiedwald back to the Bundesliga

I was never getting too over excited by our start to the season but feck me hasn't it all gone tits up very quickly?

Most of our signings have done OK so far, Jackson may as well cut his loan short, but I believe the other main players in the squad can perform again, we are still in 6th

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)