+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Leeds United - v - Reading ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I have complained about Sacko for a loooooonnnnggg time, and his performances have singularly failed to improve despite the best efforts (??) of a number of coaches and combinations of back room staff. Why the f00k should I or anyone else who has criticisms of club policy, actions and performance stay silent, just because the club decides to hand out a 3-year contract to this guy, or employ some NONENTITY from the Bundesliga to sit between the posts, etc etc? You're suggesting we all sit round the camp fire singing Kumbaya and smile through gritted teeth perhaps?

As for where we are in the division, your comment would carry a hell of a lot more weight if we weren't descending from No.1, with performances that would be shameful if we were in League 2, never mind the Championship, and with no indication that coach or players have the faintest idea as to why we have dropped off a cliff or what to do about it.

You make a good point WTF in regards of position, yes we do sit in 6th spot but not so great when we've fallen down to this place. I can't and usually don't like pointing fingers too much when I can't get to games, but I do take on board and listen to the folk who do. I believe we will weather this little storm and get it right, I'm certain the club as we stand now are in a commanding position and won't stand any 'nonsense' from any quarter. It's frustrating these false dawns but I believe we will get it right this season. I'm sure all involved, although it doesn't look good from 'our' viewing, the club have a good indication of what's going on........we all agree I'm sure, it needs sorting PDQ.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    *Like*
    You might "*like*" it WTF but im pretty sure the rest of us do not like the current form or performances. Im wondering why you feel the need to drag on a thread like this? Im pretty sure your contribution would be minimal should we of won. Therein lies the rub....

Pipe down and move on!

Another game on Saturday....Who knows, if we lose you can once again wax lyrical about all your doomsday prophecies us the fans, management, club and tea lady did not properly adhere to. ZZZzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    You might "*like*" it WTF but im pretty sure the rest of us do not like the current form or performances. Im wondering why you feel the need to drag on a thread like this? Im pretty sure your contribution would be minimal should we of won. Therein lies the rub....

Pipe down and move on!

Another game on Saturday....Who knows, if we lose you can once again wax lyrical about all your doomsday prophecies us the fans, management, club and tea lady did not properly adhere to. ZZZzzzzzzzzz
    WTF has me liking Revs comment got to do with anyone "liking" the teams performance, dumba55?

You (and others) seem to think that because I comment in a critical (and constructive fashion usually), on the clubs performance, I am "pleased" that we have performed like sh1te recently. Dumba55.

My "contribution" was prompted by the equally sh1te comment from our coach about the oh so wonderful Sacko, and when that resulted in the suggestion from Clive that anyone critical of the team should go support "scapegoat united" I thought I'd respond.

As for "pipe down and move on" why don't you go shove that head of yours as far up that ar5e as you can, cos thats about as likely a prospect as there is of me doing anything that a dumba55 like you would suggest.

Oh and as for "waxing lyrical", try finding ONE SINGLE post that does anything of the sort, or is in any way shape or form at odds with just about every other post over recent weeks (YOURS INCLUDED), (although FFS I could have pointed out a few "humble pie moments" of my own for those of your ilk to start gobbling on, dumba55).
    Last edited by WTF11; 18-10-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)