+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Draw

FA Cup Draw

A quick heads up that Nott's will be ball number 31 in Mondays draw on BBC2 @7pm.

Who are we all hoping for?
    Last edited by ireallyhateforest; 13-10-2017 at 09:52 PM.

None league team at home. Salford City if they are still in it, we owe them

I still look forward to this, although a quick glance at the fixtures tomorrow doesn't offer much local interest. I wouldn't mind a trip to Buxton, just glad that Salford City won't be in the hat!

My local non-League club Haringey Borough are still in - furthest they’ve ever reached & against a team from the same league in the final qualifying round tomorrow...

Haringey vs Notts in the 1st round would do me very nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I still look forward to this, although a quick glance at the fixtures tomorrow doesn't offer much local interest. I wouldn't mind a trip to Buxton, just glad that Salford City won't be in the hat!
    Is it being drawn in China ???

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Is it being drawn in China ???
    I don't think so, they'll probably use a glass or plastic bowl.

The club we've gone the longest without playing in the league is Blackburn Rovers and even if you take into account cup ties, they are 2nd behind Manchester United, so it would be good to meet them again. A nice ground to tick off for our younger travelling supporters if we were to draw them away.

Three teams from Tier 8 of the football pyramid have made it to the first round draw - Hyde United, Ossett Town and Heybridge Swifts.
    Given our league position and the 'entertainment value' we provided at Salford, a draw against any of them could mean a live TV game.

I'm feeling Dartford away. Don't know why, it's not what anyone would choose.

Due a decent cup run, and it would help the league situation.

Gainsborough away please.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast