+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolves v Aston Villa Matchday Thread

Wolves v Aston Villa Matchday Thread

Match Preview Click Here

It's back to what i class as proper football after another international break. A big test for Wolves in the early evening kick-off.

[QUOTE=wolves71.....................
    It's back to what i class as proper football after another international break. A big test for Wolves in the early evening kick-off.[/QUOTE]

I'm really looking forward to this one, Gav'. Here in Oz it's live on Bein 2 so I get a rare opportunity to see the lads perform in what should be a good game. Win this one and it'll put us at the top of the 'Champ' !!!..... COYW !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this one, Gav'. Here in Oz it's live on Bein 2 so I get a rare opportunity to see the lads perform in what should be a good game. Win this one and it'll put us at the top of the 'Champ' !!!..... COYW !!!
    Hopefully I'll get it here live as well then. Will have to check that out!

COMB!!!!!

I have been waiting along time for this game. If we beat these we go top. I have been waiting along time for that to. COYW

Having to watch it on a pretty poor stream, but its better than nowt.

Come on you Wanderers!!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Having to watch it on a pretty poor stream, but its better than nowt.

Come on you Wanderers!!
    Had two or thee good chances already. cmon boys, stick one in!

If you have ESPN in your cable/satellite package Woody, you should be able to access it on ESPN3 or the espn app.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    If you have ESPN in your cable/satellite package Woody, you should be able to access it on ESPN3 or the espn app.
    I looked mate but it's not there on either the available BEIN or ESPN channels. Bummer!

Looked like a decent first half for us anyway, just need to put the ball in the net. Game looks wide open at times with plenty of room in mid field for us. Mind you they look dangerous from set pieces. Fingers crossed second half.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Had two or thee good chances already. cmon boys, stick one in!
    HT. 0-0....but IMO we have had the better of the half. At times have played some good football, neat passes and
    movement off the ball, but, sadly, when it comes to that final pass or strike we've been found wanting. Have been impressed by Neves. Cav' was busy early on, but has been marked out for some rough treatment. Jota, too, has made some nice runs. With greater application close to goal, I think we can still win this....so COYW !!! we want to sit at the top of the tree.

Jota whacks it in and we're on our way...go you Wolves !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)