+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup draw

I went to watch Truro vs Bath city in august whilst in Falmouth for a week so I don't want them as I've done that ground but then again I've done Gainsborough but that's who I want away...it would be a full house and put loads in their coffers .. good little club.

Anyone fancy Shaw Lane just beat Barrow 2 - 1 fantastic result for them

Quote Originally Posted by miller172 View Post
    Anyone fancy Shaw Lane just beat Barrow 2 - 1 fantastic result for them
    Shaw lane Aquaforce, had quite a bit of cash splashed on them in recent years, hence them getting to the first round, great result for them, know a couple of ex Joker players who helped them on their way recently.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Shaw lane association (barnsley) I had to Google them v Barrow today, if Shaw lane win then not far to go for us and a new ground
    Just won 2-1 they will be ball 52

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Just won 2-1 they will be ball 52
    That's an amazing achievement - it's only recently that they've even played in the FA Cup qualifying rounds

I bet Zippy is loving this

BBC and BT 7.10

Anyone else want to mention Shaw lane

If Shaw Lane drew say us or Donny at home, wouldn't it be better for them financially to play at Oakwell?

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    If Shaw Lane drew say us or Donny at home, wouldn't it be better for them financially to play at Oakwell?
    Not allowed anymore. You have to play at your own ground unless there are safety concerns.
    Last edited by crookadile; 16-10-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post

Not necessarily because I could see the tie chosen for live tv coverage on the friday night by the bbc , not the same romance at Oakwell and the tv money may also be a factor .

The beeb love these sort of ties , Salford , Warrington for example in recent years .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast