+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Match thread vs Barnet

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Semantics seems to be your buzz word at the moment CUSSP, a pity you don't know the meaning of the word.
    Why have you replied to the same post twice, 16 hours apart? Going senile?

Quote Originally Posted by weststand93 View Post
    Something to watch before bed, or when you wake up

Notts County F.C. 2 v Barnet F.C. 1 | I only came for chicken wings (15/10/17) Matchday Vlog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ_iiW-Gxk0
    Not a chicken wing or any other sight of Hooter's delights on view - very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by weststand93 View Post
    Something to watch before bed, or when you wake up

Notts County F.C. 2 v Barnet F.C. 1 | I only came for chicken wings (15/10/17) Matchday Vlog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ_iiW-Gxk0
    I remember BarnetLoudmouth from last year....excellent vLog.....interesting analysis....similar to my own where I think Notts pretty much dominated the whole game, including the first half....it wasn't expansive from Notts, but following on from poor games at Mansfield and home to FGR, a welcome "return to normality" ie restrict the Oppo, dominate the midfield, pressure the defenders.......2-1 was about right for the score-line, 2-2 would have been "daylight robbery"...agreed....no mention of Campbell-Rice, Bigmouth?......thought he was your star player IMO

Good Luck Tuesday mate - I might stick a few dinero on you to beat Mansfield

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Why have you replied to the same post twice, 16 hours apart? Going senile?
    Nurse been keeping her eye on me.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Was your commentary in Spanish Tarquin
    No commentary Banjo, Notts could link it to the pics but one is slightly delayed and apparently it's too much hassle at that end......crowd noise only

I knew that Toots would normally be in that right-back position, but I couldn't believe it was him that had literally passed the ball to the onrushing Barnet striker to score, Toots is normally calmer than that.it turned out to be Duffy in the end, very very poor defending..no chance of reading the shirt number from up here on a Mexican mountainside.....my playback is set at 240, instead of the max 720, as it is the only set-up that doesn't freeze

No excuse for the Pindroch remark except that I rarely ever see a goalie subbed off and hadn't even made a note of who the goalie-sub was before kick-off.....took a guess at the wrong one....a couple of awesome saves from Fitz though....the one diving to his left was world-class....COYP

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    No commentary Banjo, Notts could link it to the pics but one is slightly delayed and apparently it's too much hassle at that end......crowd noise only

I knew that Toots would normally be in that right-back position, but I couldn't believe it was him that had literally passed the ball to the onrushing Barnet striker to score, Toots is normally calmer than that.it turned out to be Duffy in the end, very very poor defending..no chance of reading the shirt number from up here on a Mexican mountainside.....my playback is set at 240, instead of the max 720, as it is the only set-up that doesn't freeze

No excuse for the Pindroch remark except that I rarely ever see a goalie subbed off and hadn't even made a note of who the goalie-sub was before kick-off.....took a guess at the wrong one....a couple of awesome saves from Fitz though....the one diving to his left was world-class....COYP
    What an earth are you doing up a mexican mountain?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

240? Christ, you wouldn't see the numbers if they were neon green

For future reference Pindroch is the blonde one, Fitz is the one that looks like Collin but smaller.

I still don't think there was much Duffy could have done about the goal, he tried to stop the cross and did so, was unlucky it fell perfectly for the Barnet player, it's easy to look at it from a distance but imo it was a quick decision he made that didn't work out, if another defender or midfielder had been there to clear it away we'd be praising Duffy for stopping the cross.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    What an earth are you doing up a mexican mountain?
    Hiding from the Taxman.......it's a long story....my Mexican girlfriend might explain it.....but only if I release these straps to her arms!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    240? Christ, you wouldn't see the numbers if they were neon green

For future reference Pindroch is the blonde one, Fitz is the one that looks like Collin but smaller.

I still don't think there was much Duffy could have done about the goal, he tried to stop the cross and did so, was unlucky it fell perfectly for the Barnet player, it's easy to look at it from a distance but imo it was a quick decision he made that didn't work out, if another defender or midfielder had been there to clear it away we'd be praising Duffy for stopping the cross.
    TBH Freeman, I don't think I've slagged Duffy off before....but I couldn't see why he just didn't wack it into touch....or for a corner?.....it made no sense to me that he tried to hook it back into play with 9 minutes of the game remaining.....we were already 2-0 up....so why risk it?

Yes, 240 resolution is ****e.....at one point I thought I was going blind with my face 7 inches from my tiny computer screen, I swear, on my kid's life that my girlfriend lent me her reading-glassses before she left for her flight to Monterrey......I'm just glad that Sam Allardyce is in charge.............. and that Hughsey will be fit for the trip to Crewe

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Agree, decent player for us and he still can put a decent cross in. Would have been nice if we was subbed so he could have been shown some appreciation.
    It was a shame that JCR was boo'd because he did not deserve that. He was a good servant to the club and in his loan spell from Sheff Utd with us he was one of the instrumental players that helped us to stay in League One. It proves that some football fans are a fickle bunch.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast