+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jotters. Now!

After Dunfermline . What happened to World Beater FC???

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    Ah the sweet taste of defeat to the mighty Livi lions, managed by plug off the Bash Street Kids. Bet it was scintillating football that we just couldn't cope with.
    Were Livi not another of the administration mob?
    That's the way to go, Motherwell 4th in Prem, Dundee, Hearts in Prem, Sevco back to their winning ways, the sectarian songs belting out.
    Get rid of McKinnon, Thompson, youth team, St Andrews the phucking lot and let's enjoy the inevitable.
    So utterly fed up of these pathetic defeats.
    Sadly these pathetic defeats are far too easily accepted from the chairman and a small section of back the manager no matter what fans like shedka smeddum etc

I will never accept dundee united losing to Dumbarton Livingston etc if you accept these ridiculous results you may as well accept not getting promoted again

Just hame , that today is totally unacceptable, on a par with the st.mirren game, bullied all over the park and created **** all, the manager is way out his depth I'm afraid. ****in seek tonight!

Too many of these toothless performances. Even when we win we are uninspiring. There is just no chance of us being promoted under McKinnon.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Just hame , that today is totally unacceptable, on a par with the st.mirren game, bullied all over the park and created **** all, the manager is way out his depth I'm afraid. ****in seek tonight!
    Thats no use Charlie.Dont like seeing you upset as i think you are one of the good guys on here.
    But truth is you support utter Shyte.

By the way.You can console yourself knowing that you are top 5 club

**** off basher , no in the mood tonight😑

**** off basher , no in the mood tonight��
    What was the performance like Charlie.?
    Ive been there.Its awful losing to the dross when you have been a decent side.
    Did it for years.

The performance was worse than ****e, I'm away to cheer myself up with a curry and a few tins😐

The performance was worse than ****e, I'm away to cheer myself up with a curry and a few tins��
    Good lad.Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not a surprise score, Livi a very competent side under Hopkin so far, i felt less confident about this than Dunfermline away, disappointing though as we should have known to expect a direct team playing a 3-5-2 and a difficult team to break down, yet we lose the early goal

Looks like we didn't manage to create much, looks like the two week gap didn't help much

League will be like this all season though , up and down with a few teams in the mix at the end, Livi will be there or thereabouts too
    Ye up and down teams will be the likes of Morton, QOS , Livi , Dunfermline and Ourselves and will ultimately lose the playoff final again. Meanwhile St Mirren will romp away with the league. That's what will happen Shedka.
    That was absolute schite again today . Bullied all over the park again . We are under performing team being coached by a schite manager.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)