+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jotters. Now!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The problem with McKinnon is he never admit's how poor Dundee United are with him in the dug out even the chairman admitted during his yearly season ticket charm offensive that the standard of football was below what the average supporter was used to.I have wanted rid of our manager since he played Cammy Smith wide right and Willie Miller said on the radio "Someone need's to have a word with Ray and tell him the laddie cannie play there!."
    Its worth remembering that Miller coached or watched Smith for year's at Aberdeen but McKinnon still thought he knew better,he is a stubborn manager who accuses us who pay his wage of demanding 6-0 results every week when a decent display of attacking football would suffice.
    I honestly think under Eddie or Jim he would have been long gone,McLean would never have accepted the style of football and losing twice nearly three times to Dumbarton would have been too much for Eddie to stomach.Its only my opinion but McKinnon's survival continues because of the turmoil in the private life of the worst chairman in the history of the Hibs and United,FACT.
    Take comfort. Ray also doesn’t like the Chairman.

Something in common with a lot of Arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Take comfort. Ray also doesn’t like the Chairman.

Something in common with a lot of Arabs.
    Nobody likes him. He is universally despised by everyone except a select few arse lickers and hinger ons.

The man has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. A complete arsehole if you will.

We must have the best home record in British football, one defeat in 34 games over 18 months.
    Well 'tis true.
    Time for a happy clap.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    We must have the best home record in British football, one defeat in 34 games over 18 months.
    Well 'tis true.
    Time for a happy clap.

You’re probably right.

But what have we got to show for it? Nothing but Irn Bru cup medals.

Winning at home is great. We also need to get out this league. Every season in this league diminishes our potential for future success.

I suppose it comes down to how patient you are willing to be.

Me I’d gamble.

The thing is Frank, your insight and opinions I almost always agree with. However, you're also one of these folk who talks about this stuff on-line but to no end.

That’s what football forums are for T. Vent the spleen to no end.

I said it last week and, barring a miracle comeback, I'll say it again - we cannot go on like this.

Get that f**king kutje out my f**king club now!!!
    Where’s our f**king amazing home form now eh!!!

Absolutely raging! Was hoping the fireys would cause the game to be abandoned when hey showed up

We ain't got a pot to piss in. The most likely outcome is gardening leave for McKinnon. Did we give McKinnon a rolling contract? Nope so yet again we'll have to pay up the remainder of a "managers" contract when we ain't got any money. You couldn't make it up if you tried.

They will have to act, going up is the only outcome that is required this season so the board will have to dip into their own pockets and get us out the mess they created

If we don’t go up, it is probably a doubtful future for the club more so than now

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)