+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jotters. Now!

Livingston were pish, fully deserved their win though

1 (ONE) shot on target today, phuck that.

Next 3 matches are absolutely massive.

ICT at home, Dumbarton away and then St Mirren at home.

9 points from that and we will be fine. Less than that and we are likely still behind saints and in trouble.

There is a 2 week gap after saints to next league match. I would at least let Ray take on these next 3 matches and then see where we are.

The home matches against rivals are still to come. But then can we beat weaker sides away.

I’d give Ray next 3 but I am starting to think only way we will win league is if there is a change.

Can and should go now , I take it Shedka didn't witness that embarrassment today , sadly i did , if anyone thinks that defeat is acceptable at places like Livingstone we are well ****ed , Ray is out of his depth , if he is being tactically outdone in this league I shudder to think how he would cope against Rodgers , McKinnis , Wright ,Lennon etc it's no longer a case of can we afford to pay him off its now can we afford not to

I am really sorry to have put other members of my family through that today. However, im not so sure when all the facts are considered that the result is that much of a surprise.

Dont get me wrong about Ray though as he must have read the notes from whoever watches the opposition and seen the way they set up. I read the way they lined up as 3-6-1 and they were well drilled in how to play against us.

Dont know what went wrong with Briels today though whether it was injury, illness or justifiably just wanted to kick his opponent off the park. It was a good decision to take him off, but im not so sure Stanton was the right replacement. Second half i thought King was just starting to get into the game, then was hooked for N'Koyi who i really wonder about.

That was utterly terrible. Reminded me of the Falkirk game, except that Falkirk were just as bad as us that day- hence the 0-0.

While Ray is looking less convincing the further we progress with him, the players also looked way off today with their passing and decision making. I can't see how that can be his fault.

What was his fault is surely the instruction to/lack of instruction to desist with the ****ing long balls to our midget strikers and their giant defenders. Glaring

Performances like today are unacceptable,United are turning up and waiting for things to happen as they seem to think its their right for other teams to stand back and give them respect but Ray youve got to give yourself and your team a good shake ,
    Whatever you are saying to your players its not motivational and the tactical negativity displayed on the park is demoralising for the supporters who are paying good , hard earned cash to go
    through the turnstiles
    Mr MCKINNON WALK NOW

Anybody here defending that clown wasn't there today! Absolutely f*cking embarrassing!. Plus had the hard neck to say we were caught with 2 sucker punches!!!! You for real Ray?! Just go now! 2 away wins in last 15. Pathetic.

I’m at a loss after watching that sh1te today. When we persisted in playing 1 up front we are great at isolating the sole striker, but feck me we seemed to isolate the 2 up front today with our usual panic passing along the back followed by a hoof ball. Then we seemed to start the second half with 1 up front FFS we were getting beat. Second half at one stage we seemed to have 2 left backs, King & Robson. Come to think of it I’m not sure where King thought he was playing??? Keatings was playing too deep as was Fyvie. 1 shot on target (and a poor one at that) made it awful viewing AGAIN!

No manager is going to come in and make these type of games become easy or comfortable for us, it's not going to happen, it's a tight league, it's going to have up and downs all the way

This nonsense after every defeat is just toys out the pram bairny shyte, it's pathetic

In three weeks we might be top, and this place would be dead like the last three weeks

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)