+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scùnthorpe United Post Match Thoughts

Scùnthorpe United Post Match Thoughts

Getting bored yet? Another win, another clean sheet, another Moore goal, another good team (squad) performance.

Anything to add? Thoughts?
    Last edited by frogmiller; 14-10-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Because mu french keyboard allows me to write minge

I want to sell you the ù that is on my computer keyboard

The best preformance by the defence all season. O'Donnell had a good game and should keep the shirt for Tuesday.

Vaulks's goal was great.0 He had a better game when he just sat and did the things Potter does so well. Both the wingers ran themselves into the ground although I imagine that Williams will probably run home.

Moore had some misters defending against him and it showed. A good tussle all game and a goal to boot. Ball didn't half do well for that goal though.

Scùnthorpe were a decent side who kept on going. Their play at times wasn't too disimular to ours but theclosing down in numbers was the main difference.

One of the best games I've seen in ages with the result going to The Millers.

Good game to watch, some good stuff played by both sides. Fantastic to get the clean sheet again, defenders doing their jobs is all you can ask, to be fair to Scunny they played well and probably deserved a goal, but we're better than them, just about, and the scoreline suggests so.
    Anyone any idea what's wrong with Potter? havent read or heard anything pre-match, it's really good to have options now though, bringing Ball back in and i thought he did well all game, particularly for the 2nd goal.

Overall i'm a happy miller right now.

Missed today due to golf tournament which I won if anyone's interested, how did we play today

Tough game, dug in well for the win. Is it true a few scunny fans improved The Rhino by smashing it up?

Unable to go today, but what a great result again. Going to Wimbledon and Oxford away though and hoping that we can keep up this form. Good to see that Vaulks scored his first league goal for over a year, and that Ball set up a goal for Kieffer. Ronnie Moore previously rated Ball as a good signing, and I think he could do well in his proper position (like today). If Kieffer goes back to Ipswich, we will definitely need to sign a lead-the-line centre forward though, as that is not Ball's position and I don't think that anybody else currently with the Millers would be up to the task. Not many Millers fans on "Phrase or Mumble" tonight because all the Pigs fans are jamming the switchboard, phoning in pig-sick

Think it's a heel injury for Potter but nothing serious

Good game against a good side
    Was worried when Potter and Frecks were both out but the midfield didn't do too bad tbh and about bloody time Vaulks scored his long range goal and a cartwheel to follow isn't it

Back five did well with Wood getting my MOTM
    A few bad passes from a few players but 3 points in the bag and Bradford lost to Bury which is a good result for us

Didn't go today: didn't want to see Vaulks and Moore on pitch. Club treating Johno like sh*t. My tipster reckons if we finish top two we'll go up. Nothing guaranteed. Season starts now. Not sure I'm getting through.

Match stats for Millers...
    52% possssion
    11 shots
    8 on target

To say that we had a weakend team out today, that's quite good

Two good sides, Scunny the best side I've seen us play this season. Great win and a really entertaining game.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast