+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the Boro fans said

What the Boro fans said

My view at Oakwell today
    Name:  IMG_4206.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  89.9 KB

I've never seen us win at Barnsley, like it's one of them grounds I hate 😂

Surely we can beat fuc king Barnsley today🙄

Only come to Barnsley to hear Cocoon. Best run out music easy. Hitman & her. Up the fuc kin 80’s, up the fuc kin

Most bizarre thing I’ve seen at a football match? A man in a tiger suit jumping off the stadium roof with the match ball

To be fair to Barnsley, their corner delivery so far has been absolutely quality.

We are ****e Barnsley for fuc ks sake

2 goals conceded in 9 minutes away at Barnsley ffs

I’m so close to flipping out. FUC KING BARNSLEY

Not been funny if we get beat of Barnsley we do not deserve to be promoted ! There ****e and should never ever be beating us

And it’s ****ing Barnsley for **** sake

£40m spent on attackers, losing against Barnsley 😂

Don't worry though lads! I'm sure Barnsley will take all 3 points, but we'll be the real winners when we 'pick ourselves up and go again'

I seriously cba with Boro, should be top of the league, not getting beat to Barnsley 🤦*♂️

We’re wanting to be a Premier League team and we’re losing against Barnsley.

I've given up on a straight promotion this term. Friggin Barnsley! Monkman will be lucky to see out Christmas at this rate.

Not even half time and no food left!!!!! Absolute joke at Barnsley ground!!! Worst ground I've ever been too!

Pathetic no food and it's not even half time! Barnsley away!!!

Not just losing at half time but some arsehole put a dry bar on
    . Ffs . Barnsley I'm dissappointed.

This season is over already we are complete ****e and let goals in for fun let’s be honest we’re playing Barnsley monk is clueless.

"****ing Barnsley!!!."

😡

Well that was 45 mins of exciting intelligent football. My highlight was Ayala passing the ball straight to a barnsley player.

We’ll score again, at least once, had enough chances to be in front so far, it’s whether or not we can keep Barnsley out

Reckon Barnsley should have had a penalty there too. Two handed shove in the back from Ayala.

If anyone says at least we didn't lose **** right off, it's against ****ing Barnsley

hahaha we drew against Barnsley

A draw against Barnsley is simply not good enough. 12 games in and Boro look awful. Something needs to change and fast!

£50m+ spent and can't even beat Barnsley🤦*♂️, no Disrespect Barnsley fans it's just a game we should be winning

a huge unexpected point for Boro away at 19th placed Barnsley, that will be ***** to our promotion push.

I’d say good performance but considering the opposition, massively two points dropped. Barnsley were so bad, playoffs at best for us

Lose fletcher the guys a pudding and play bamford! Can monk set a team up? Does he know his best team? Chopping and changing every week! Barnsley away and we are taking a point! 👋🏻
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Another saturday and another set of deluded fans smarting from little old barnsley having the audacity to take points off them .

Heartwarming .

Same old same old story lines these big spenders fans expect to beat our RAGGY LADS and belittle us they make me laugh on your bikes brain deads

I was once part of an away following up at boro that would not only have filled our north stand but the east stand too .

Fairly useless information but the ' likes of barnsley ' isn't the smartest comment coming from fans who believe football was invented in 1992 .

Some more ludicrous & moronic 'away fan' comments on this popular thread of ours, well what a surprise. In fact, isnt this thread unique, Im not sure if its a regular after match thing on any other FM board. So well done Esr lol.

But I loved this comment from 1 of their fans to be honest...
    " Only come to Barnsley to hear Cocoon. Best run out music easy. Hitman & her. Up the fuc kin 80’s, up the fuc kin 80's. "

Same old, same old comments (apart from Timerider music) - I am really starting to get fed up with the arrogance of other fans belittling my club - I wish that I could swear on this board & I'd tell the to ".. Right off" with their snide comments - they have spent millions & have Ayala playing like a Sunday morning thug! They are the best side to come to Oakwell this season (in my opinion) but their "tackles" we're industrial to say the least - for me, when a player just plays the man with no intention of challenging for the ball, it's a clear booking - Middlesborough did it much too often - they did not need to resort to such tactics but were allowed to by an appalling ref! Great away following but their fans cheapen themselves by unnecessary comments

How the phuck did you not beat phookin Middlesborough ?

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    How the phuck did you not beat phookin Middlesborough ?
    Because Turfy kid, we were more pre-occupied with whether Burnsley would beat Wet Spam in the pretentious claret n light blue coloured teams cat-fight.
    Last edited by Acido; 14-10-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Anston your bang on

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Anston your bang on
    Im thinking that Gary 'the monkey spanker' Monk is being found out a bit here Ponty. Remember he really blew it at Leeds and despite dominating today they still failed to beat us and are a still only a mid-table team with massive expectations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast