+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Pig with a brain and living in the real world. Scarce as white dog s h i t.

A Pig with a brain and living in the real world. Scarce as white dog s h i t.

Team
    poite
    Sheffield Wednesday Fan
    3,418 posts

Posted 1 hour ago (edited)

1 hour ago, Big Jack said:

Sorry Wilder maybe a good manager but the guy is a nob

Id take a nob with his ability any day.

WTF:

Think the guy is proving himself to

1. Be the best manager outside the premier league

2. Probably be better than a few in the premier league.

United have struck gold with him.

From Porktalk.

Haha, you must have had to look long and hard for that. Welcome back mate.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Team
    poite
    Sheffield Wednesday Fan
    3,418 posts

WTF:

From Porktalk.
    Narthen Beany where's tha been? Good to have thi back on here mi owd pal.I think owd Carlosser's doin a stonkin job,Bolton's beat em twice this season,the only time i like Bolton is when they're playin the grunters. UTCB

Bolton 8 games without scoring a goal. The last time was when they scored was when they put 3 past wendy in the cup

Wendy.................. the club that keeps on giving

Team
    poite
    Sheffield Wednesday Fan
    3,418 posts

WTF:

From Porktalk.
    Where the f**cking f**ck have you been?

Here, I've got a poll for you to vote in... https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.ph...osphere.58837/

Can't do that Ricky. Banned from S2,don't know why but c'est la vie.

I already sit up there mate. Next to my daughter who has a season ticket. The atmosphere there is getting better week on week.

Hi Rod. I've been on a few jollies over the last couple of months. Was on Mallorca for the Bouncing Day Massacre.
    Sat outside a bar and watched the first 5 mins on Mobdro on my phone. Couldn't take the tension so went for a hike for 2 hours. Returned to the same seat at the same table at the same bar and went onto the BBC football page. Saw the fulltime score and went screaming into the bar shouting "We've absolutely smashed the pig b a s t a rds in their own backyard" in Spanish at the bemused staff and customers. When I explained exactly what I was on about everyone cheered.
    Last edited by seanbeanstattoo; 15-10-2017 at 09:42 AM.

Can't do that Ricky. Banned from S2,don't know why but c'est la vie.

I already sit up there mate. Next to my daughter who has a season ticket. The atmosphere there is getting better week on week.

Hi Rod. I've been on a few jollies over the last couple of months. Was on Mallorca for the Bouncing Day Massacre.
    Sat outside a bar and watched the first 5 mins on Mobdro on my phone. Couldn't take the tension so went for a hike for 2 hours. Returned to the same seat at the same table at the same bar and went onto the BBC football page. Saw the fulltime score and went screaming into the bar shouting "We've absolutely smashed the pig b a s t a rds in their own backyard" in Spanish at the bemused staff and customers. When I explained exactly what I was on about everyone cheered.
    Have a like Sean lad

Another one.

Fernandoooo
    Sheffield Wednesday Youth Team
    Fernandoooo
    Sheffield Wednesday Fan
    74 posts
    Posted just now
    I am honestly jealous of how Sheffield United are being run at the moment, they have figured it all out. The fans are so close to each other and the club as a whole, wheras we are divided on opinions about whether we want rid of Carlos or we want him to stay. Sheffield United players are playing for the club and the fans but recently I feel like ours aren’t and they are just playing Because they have too. They are grinding out results lately and everything is going jolly for them, the manager is happy, the fans are extatic and the city is theirs, they can have it, we don’t deserve it. I honestly don’t give a dogs bollok if you dislike this but it’s true and you know it’s true. WAWAW UTO.

So funny that after all the sh1t they talked about us only a few months ago they're now jealous of everything we have.

Another one.

Fernandoooo
    Sheffield Wednesday Youth Team
    Fernandoooo
    Sheffield Wednesday Fan
    74 posts
    Posted just now
    I am honestly jealous of how Sheffield United are being run at the moment, they have figured it all out. The fans are so close to each other and the club as a whole, wheras we are divided on opinions about whether we want rid of Carlos or we want him to stay. Sheffield United players are playing for the club and the fans but recently I feel like ours aren’t and they are just playing Because they have too. They are grinding out results lately and everything is going jolly for them, the manager is happy, the fans are extatic and the city is theirs, they can have it, we don’t deserve it. I honestly don’t give a dogs bollok if you dislike this but it’s true and you know it’s true. WAWAW UTO.
    Can you hear the drums Fernandoooo?
    Do you recall the fateful day we thrashed you at the Sty?

He sounds sick as a Pig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast