+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Pig with a brain and living in the real world. Scarce as white dog s h i t.

Can't remember the last time I was this happy and proud of my club the last time we went up under colin we weren't good to watch but we could grind results out,yesterday due to circumstances beyond my control I had to go to the game without consuming any alcohol this would have been unthinkable a few yrs ago as it was needed to dull the pain however yesterday held no such fears as I genuinely enjoy watching us atm long may it continue

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Can't remember the last time I was this happy and proud of my club the last time we went up under colin we weren't good to watch but we could grind results out,yesterday due to circumstances beyond my control I had to go to the game without consuming any alcohol this would have been unthinkable a few yrs ago as it was needed to dull the pain however yesterday held no such fears as I genuinely enjoy watching us atm long may it continue
    Me too bulmer!! I said last year that I haven’t seen a better more consistent United than this TEAM in my time of watching them. Individuals probably but not TEAM. Chris Wilder has been like a breathe of fresh air going through the club or it could be described as a hurricane!!! Yet Another good performance saturday plus a good atmosphere from the crowd. Only heard one slight moan when Lundstrum mis placed a pass. Still Seems some players don’t get any margin of error from some fans. I think the main reason the grunters are so grieved is they are envious that they haven’t got a manager with the same passion as ours. Long may it continue.

Please Sheff Wed, do not sack your manager.

lets get the star to start a campaign save our carlos !

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    lets get the star to start a campaign save our carlos !
    Lol! I’m surprised that the Star hasn’t started a ‘Save our Owls’ campaign.

give em time gray it must be really upsettin the powers that be at both radio pig and the stir that were above their beloved fowls its wonderful innitt !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12