+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guess the attendance

guess the attendance

so the mighty mackems are obviously walking the fizzy

i dont even look as they were such a dead surt at coming straight back up just as we did and of course just like us they are a massive club with the loyalist supporters the world has ever seen .

si i reckon they must be getting crowds of 40 k plus

now i appreciate they have a lot locked up for shagging the kids from the junior mackem supporters (players) but they should still be able to field a team more than capable of walking the fizzy just like we did

so i reckon those unwashed must be getting gates' of 40 k plus

still in our shadows but not bad for a bunch of unwashed kiddie fiddlers

so what is your guess at their attendances

closest to the pin gets a free night out in pboro with me all expenses paid (if the bill exceeds 30 pounds i have the right to do a plastic and withdraw the offer )

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    so the mighty mackems are obviously walking the fizzy

i dont even look as they were such a dead surt at coming straight back up just as we did and of course just like us they are a massive club with the loyalist supporters the world has ever seen .

si i reckon they must be getting crowds of 40 k plus

now i appreciate they have a lot locked up for shagging the kids from the junior mackem supporters (players) but they should still be able to field a team more than capable of walking the fizzy just like we did

so i reckon those unwashed must be getting gates' of 40 k plus

still in our shadows but not bad for a bunch of unwashed kiddie fiddlers

so what is your guess at their attendances

closest to the pin gets a free night out in pboro with me all expenses paid (if the bill exceeds 30 pounds i have the right to do a plastic and withdraw the offer )
    The stuff about child abuse is too much Pboro. Just because Johnson is a child abusers certainly does'nt mean the rest of their players or supporters (the ones left of course) should be tarred with the same brush. Same ass them calling us all horse punchers.

Their so called fans have been quite surprising mind. They can put forward 'arguments' but have deserted the sinking ship very, very quickly. They are also trying to force ANOTHER manager out. 'Fickle like the Villa, you're as fickle as the Villa....'

Punch a horse or fiddle with a kid. Who's the bad guy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Punch a horse or fiddle with a kid. Who's the bad guy ?
    And I'll wager he was pi$$ed when the horse was punched but the kiddy fiddling was coldly calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    The stuff about child abuse is too much Pboro. Just because Johnson is a child abusers certainly does'nt mean the rest of their players or supporters (the ones left of course) should be tarred with the same brush. Same ass them calling us all horse punchers.

Their so called fans have been quite surprising mind. They can put forward 'arguments' but have deserted the sinking ship very, very quickly. They are also trying to force ANOTHER manager out. 'Fickle like the Villa, you're as fickle as the Villa....'
    whos keys are these keys

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post

and the fact the club covered for him and the fans continued to chant his name
    even had a song about him saying he could shag who he wants

Sundernonce!

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    and the fact the club covered for him and the fans continued to chant his name
    even had a song about him saying he could shag who he wants
    Aye - this seems to be Ok as does singing a song wishing that Saylor was dead.

However, having a song claiming that black people are well hung is a cause for national uproar and an immediate banning of the song.

As I say, the UK is f*cked these days.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Aye - this seems to be Ok as does singing a song wishing that Saylor was dead.

However, having a song claiming that black people are well hung is a cause for national uproar and an immediate banning of the song.

As I say, the UK is f*cked these days.

Political correctness on steroids over here.

apparently they are all watching south shields

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)