+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Finding our feet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    My point exactly
    If one of the dads offered to make up the shortfall then what?
    A can't see Daddy Central Govt giving Mister Lee the money to see the deal through with Barnsley Council and I can't see Daddy Cryne doing so either as he is already leaving money under the carpet for Mister Lee to use.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A can't see Daddy Central Govt giving Mister Lee the money to see the deal through with Barnsley Council and I can't see Daddy Cryne doing so either as he is already leaving money under the carpet for Mister Lee to use.

I can't see Daddy Cryne doing so either as he is already leaving money under the carpet for Mister Lee to use.[/QUOTE]

Where did you find that out SB?

Never entered my head re Central Gov't

Just joining in the "Speculation Game" Ziles. In all good toy shops (and bad ones too) for Christmas. I'm getting a Non Disclosure Agreement in my stocking but I'm not supposed to know cos part of the NDA is not to disclose the existence of a NDA.

We all know bugga all.

(But summats not reyt. )

I'll speculate just for balance .

No takeover and Hecky starts looking for another job and with his record he'll get one sooner than later .

Potentially no stability with no new ownership forthcoming and a much respected HC on the move .

This deal better happen like it or not because the future could be rocky .

It's all speculation Animal. I'll just stick to the facts as we know them.

Sorry SB but you seemed to state that PC " is already leaving money under the carpet for Mr Lee to use" as though it was a fact & I wondered if I'd missed something
    P&M alluded earlier to a purse being handed over hence my renewed interest
    Roma's been operating an NDA for years

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Sorry SB but you seemed to state that PC " is already leaving money under the carpet for Mr Lee to use" as though it was a fact & I wondered if I'd missed something
    P&M alluded earlier to a purse being handed over hence my renewed interest
    Roma's been operating an NDA for years
    Not wishing to prolong the convoluted comparison I was posing the issue that there will be a sizeable positive bank account balance from recent transfer and other income lying "under the carpet" or "in a purse" .

Not wishing to prolong the convoluted comparison I was posing the issue that there will be a sizeable positive bank account balance from recent transfer and other income lying "under the carpet" or "in a purse" .

It's a funny thing is selling companies , I once read a software companies owners ended up in court because of certain allegations .

The consortium would be well advised as I'm sure they are to make sure everything is in order before proceeding .

£20m a lot of brass and tha niver noze .

Were the owners of the software company found guilty in this Court Animal ?

Were the owners of the software company found guilty in this Court Animal ?
    They weren't found not guilty either SB .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast