+ Visit Aston Villa FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ladies and gents

Ladies and gents

It's been good to lock horns with a decent rival this evening. A local rival that has a proud history, not a little toe rag of a club that won a couple of cups in the sixties.

The best of luck for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    It's been good to lock horns with a decent rival this evening. A local rival that has a proud history, not a little toe rag of a club that won a couple of cups in the sixties.

What will live with me today is when the Southbank started singing there's only 1 Carl Ikeme and the Villa joined in for that my friends you earn my undying respect without mentioning the applause each group of fans gave each other

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    What will live with me today is when the Southbank started singing there's only 1 Carl Ikeme and the Villa joined in for that my friends you earn my undying respect without mentioning the applause each group of fans gave each other
    Oh behave yerself try travelling home with the tw@ts!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Oh behave yerself try travelling home with the tw@ts!
    Try living with them around you day in day out! �� I can't wait till my Sunday dinnertime drink ��������

Wolves deserved the win. We didn't do enough going forward to deserve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Is this quote of Steve “Bruse” purely coincidental or another example of your kindred thought process

Bruse stated he hadn't watched Wolves live though added he’d watched recordings of past performances ( these must have under Stan Cullis?) he gave me the opinion he hadn't a clue as to how Wolves set up their team

No its back to the drawing board – or perhaps that nice Portuguese chap could give him some advise on how to wrestle the incentive back when under the Kosh

Just saying loike !

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    We went forward? I must have missed that.

Bruse!! Freer, leave poor old Bongy alone. 😉😉

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

Can I inform you there is no such thing in football as a toe rag club. All of England's 92 and more are fine institutions supported by millions around the world. There are however many toe rag football fans who consider using forums such as this to peddle their petty hatreds.
    Or to put it in language I think you might better understand "Do one"

Interesting come out swinging first post (love thy name) Puddleduck

Well, Newcy is not a toe rag fan and if that is what you're suggesting you might want to take your little war to yours or his board, mate.

Do people actually have specific rags for their toes? I've always found a sponge or loofer to be quite effective. However, if I am missing out please let me know and I'll have a look on Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Do people actually have specific rags for their toes? I've always found a sponge or loofer to be quite effective. However, if I am missing out please let me know and I'll have a look on Amazon
    Good question.

If I'm having a bath I'll use a sponge but I tend to leave my toes alone if I have a shower. Weird stuff, eh?

Never used a rag for my toes though, nothing specific anyway.

This could turn into a groundbreaking thread

ground breaking when someone trys to clean their toes in the shower and falls over