+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies and gents

Ladies and gents

It's been good to lock horns with a decent rival this evening. A local rival that has a proud history, not a little toe rag of a club that won a couple of cups in the sixties.

The best of luck for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    It's been good to lock horns with a decent rival this evening. A local rival that has a proud history, not a little toe rag of a club that won a couple of cups in the sixties.

What will live with me today is when the Southbank started singing there's only 1 Carl Ikeme and the Villa joined in for that my friends you earn my undying respect without mentioning the applause each group of fans gave each other

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    What will live with me today is when the Southbank started singing there's only 1 Carl Ikeme and the Villa joined in for that my friends you earn my undying respect without mentioning the applause each group of fans gave each other
    Oh behave yerself try travelling home with the tw@ts!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Oh behave yerself try travelling home with the tw@ts!
    Try living with them around you day in day out! �� I can't wait till my Sunday dinnertime drink ��������

Wolves deserved the win. We didn't do enough going forward to deserve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Is this quote of Steve “Bruse” purely coincidental or another example of your kindred thought process

Bruse stated he hadn't watched Wolves live though added he’d watched recordings of past performances ( these must have under Stan Cullis?) he gave me the opinion he hadn't a clue as to how Wolves set up their team

No its back to the drawing board – or perhaps that nice Portuguese chap could give him some advise on how to wrestle the incentive back when under the Kosh

Just saying loike !

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    We went forward? I must have missed that.

Bruse!! Freer, leave poor old Bongy alone. 😉😉

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

Can I inform you there is no such thing in football as a toe rag club. All of England's 92 and more are fine institutions supported by millions around the world. There are however many toe rag football fans who consider using forums such as this to peddle their petty hatreds.
    Or to put it in language I think you might better understand "Do one"

Interesting come out swinging first post (love thy name) Puddleduck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)