+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirk Broadfoot...

Kirk Broadfoot...

so while Kirk is plying his trade with the mighty Kilmarnock....the much more talented James Maclean is firing the Republic into the world cup playoffs and playing premiership football.

What goes around comes around....eh Kirk!

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    so while Kirk is plying his trade with the mighty Kilmarnock....the much more talented James Maclean is firing the Republic into the world cup playoffs and playing premiership football.

Don't really get your point or comparison, i know they had the spat which led to Kirk's 10 game ban, but what's that got to do with the relative skill sets of each player? I don't suppose Kirk gives a shyte, why do you?

5 years age difference with King Kirk now being 33.
    Did well for us so not sure why your making those comments.
    Never forget that goal at MKD

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    5 years age difference with King Kirk now being 33.
    Did well for us so not sure why your making those comments.
    Never forget that goal at MKD
    That second season Kirk was massive for us and to show any criticism against him is totally out of order.Only an idiot, would not appreciate, what he did for this club.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

I know who I prefer and it isn't the Republic of Ireland cheat

The incident which resulted in Broadfoot's suspension had very little to do with football and everything to do with religious bigotry.Just a very minor example of the violence perpetrated in the name of religion

I take it that's why "idiot" is in his name

You lot make me laugh...Kirk Broadfoot's actions shamed the club and now the victim of that incident, proves himself to be the better man and the better player.

I wonder if some people in this thread might share the same views as Broadfoot?

Maclean is the guy who won't wear a poppy or stand for the national anthem isn't he? The one "knee-bender" in British football.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Maclean is the guy who won't wear a poppy or stand for the national anthem isn't he? The one "knee-bender" in British football.
    why should he? Anyone who knows the basics of Irish history can see his point of view.

i am forever told that our forces go into battle to preserve democracy....freedom of choice. etc. Maclean has made his choice....that's all. He isn't forcing anyone to agree with him.Or are we suggesting that he has to stand for the national anthem....if we are then that is fascism.

I really think he has a lot of courage.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast