+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: An alternative to detention..?

An alternative to detention..?

The Shadow Sports Minister is suggesting that unsold seats for England games should be given to schools instead. Its a great idea. That should keep the little b'stards behaving themselves. 90 minutes watching England is worse than 'six of the best'.

Sorry FKB nice idea but the UN and European court of human rights would class it as child abuse and crimes against humanity...

I'd rather have the cane than sit thru 90 mins of an England match under current manangement.

It would be a disaster.

There'd be a massive increase in bad behaviour as kids sought to avoid being chosen to go.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    I'd rather have the cane than sit thru 90 mins of an England match under current manangement.
    Well i think you're a kinky owd chuff Agnes,so the cane will be one of your toys won't it? UTCB

I didn’t even know they’d played the second game until I saw the result on the news, that’s how much they’ve killed my interest. Hopeless from Top to bottom.

I deliberately waited till kick off before taking the dog for a walk I enjoyed it much more than I would have watching the game