+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hes dissapeared again..

Hes dissapeared again..

C0me on who's kidnapped Roy this time...own up

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    C0me on who's kidnapped Roy this time...own up
    He's probably been out paintin the city RED to celebrate yet another SHEFFIELD DOUBLE.UTCB

I've been on their forums and had a look they're split between they got what they deserved and a few sayin they shoulda coulda got somat most agreein it's all Mcarthy's fault for setting up like us and trying to match us andhold us off rather than doin what tufty does and havin a go,most thought we were nowt special but then again I thought it was one of our poorest performances,missed coutts imo. None of them recognised their best bit of the game coincided with freeman goin off injured and us having to rejig the team,I thought we lost momentum and it took us a little while to get back on track,they all thought the goal was a poor one to concede and I'll agree the defence was static as that arch predator basham strolled into the middle of the box to plant a free header into the net. Another three points and all looking good so far,at this point in time I think I might put my neck on the block and say we might stay up this yr

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I've been on their forums and had a look they're split between they got what they deserved and a few sayin they shoulda coulda got somat most agreein it's all Mcarthy's fault for setting up like us and trying to match us andhold us off rather than doin what tufty does and havin a go,most thought we were nowt special but then again I thought it was one of our poorest performances,missed coutts imo. None of them recognised their best bit of the game coincided with freeman goin off injured and us having to rejig the team,I thought we lost momentum and it took us a little while to get back on track,they all thought the goal was a poor one to concede and I'll agree the defence was static as that arch predator basham strolled into the middle of the box to plant a free header into the net. Another three points and all looking good so far,at this point in time I think I might put my neck on the block and say we might stay up this yr
    I think you're not givin BASH enuff credit for the goal,it was a magnificent header,abit like owd MICK JONES used to thump his headers home,it was also a superb cross from my man FLECKY.I thought it was a good performance from us but i agree they improved abit after Freeman went off,dislocate Knee cap(ouch).DUFFY was my MOTM,i think Stevens has been a very good signin,very consistent.UTCB

Bash did what he had to do rod and did it very well and the cross was superb but we'd have all been slating our defence if we had conceded that goal

Thing is we aren't going to play champagne football every game. These are the bread and butter games where it's easy to slip up. Watching those two mighty teams Manure and Liverpool play and many other Prem Teams indicates superb performances are few and far between. We are doing the right things with the players we have.

Massive apologies. Got pissed last night and just woke up. All in honour of The Blades

There's too much of this goin out celebratin and getting pissed and just bein generally happy on here atm I have to keep checking the header at the top of the page to make sure I'm on the right forum

I must admit that, as a normally rather sober old git, I did treat myself to a pizza and a pint, followed by a (somewhat large) Islay whisky last night. I don’t know why - I just thought the result warranted it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast