+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Poor quality reporting

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Are you joining the club too.
    No, but it will make this forum better if you two aren't bickering.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Exile_De View Post
    No, but it will make this forum better if you two aren't bickering.
    What are you missing? If you look at the list of posters I mentioned in post no. 16 then add all of the other who have a go at him you will see I am in fact in a minority. The point being is that , and I'll repeat, he's not man enough to engage the others. So good luck to you.

I'll just sit back with WaalsendMick and laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    If you wrote this after reading my post above then you can feck write off you tosser.
    nope i didnt read your post
    quite clearly aimed at plastic

stopped using that he lives far away now and is using his kids
    well the last i knew they let kids into the ground

and if he hasnt got time to take of to go to the match whats the point in having kids and grand kids if you cant spend time with them due to buisness commitments

i wouldnt want a buisness im tied to 7 days a week that doesnt give me time to relax and enjoy my hard work
    im sure my kids would hate to think im working my nuts of for them and had no time to do things i enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    You're just a knob aren't you.

I know this is a wind up designed to get a reaction like this, so well done - you've got what you're after.
    so what part of that is wrong
    he cant leave his buisness for his kids but spends hours on here

but cant go to matches
    he used distance as an excuse
    i travell nearly as much
    i have buisness,s to run so do many many many fans who go

im sure people have genuine reasons not to go just like sherwood

but dont use kids and distance as an excuse

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    so what part of that is wrong
    he cant leave his buisness for his kids but spends hours on here

but cant go to matches
    he used distance as an excuse
    i travell nearly as much
    i have buisness,s to run so do many many many fans who go

im sure people have genuine reasons not to go just like sherwood

but dont use kids and distance as an excuse
    All right Pboro. My last one to you before I block your posts directly as far as I'm concerned.

a) I don't spend hours on here, only a few minutes at a time when I have a time gap between the trades I am doing. So as usual you are a liar there again.

b) Don't use my kids and grandkids as a cheap excuse for a dig as what I am doing needs to be done on a continuous basis otherwise it loses momentum.

c) You claim you travel nearly as much with a 294 mile round trip where as mine is almost 700 road miles having to divert to pick up family members. Get the 6 fingers out on each hand and work it out numpty.

d) You are obviously as scared as crap to answer direct questions I put to you like where were you born then and the following.

FROM POST 16, THIS THREAD.

There are many others who also can't attend, most of whom live nearer than me, the likes of Jammy, Sherwood, Ashingtoon, RonandTet, Terrymac, Kevbroon, Geordie_exile_de, Goth, JonnyRubber, and many more.

But you have NEVER been man enough to take issue with any of them have you. Kindly explain.

To sum up then, PINOCCHIO is a most apt nickname for you on here considering all of the dubious claims you have made over the years.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 17-10-2017 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    All right Pboro. My last one to you before I block your posts directly as far as I'm concerned.

a) I don't spend hours on here, only a few minutes at a time when I have a time gap between the trades I am doing. So as usual you are a liar there again.

b) Don't use my kids and grandkids as a cheap excuse for a dig as what I am doing needs to be done on a continuous basis otherwise it loses momentum.

c) You claim you travel nearly as much with a 294 mile round trip where as mine is almost 700 road miles having to divert to pick up family members. Get the 6 fingers out on each hand and work it out numpty.

d) You are obviously as scared as crap to answer direct questions I put to you like where were you born then and the following.

FROM POST 16, THIS THREAD.

There are many others who also can't attend, most of whom live nearer than me, the likes of Jammy, Sherwood, Ashingtoon, RonandTet, Terrymac, Kevbroon, Geordie_exile_de, Goth, JonnyRubber, and many more.

But you have NEVER been man enough to take issue with any of them have you. Kindly explain.

To sum up then, PINOCCHIO is a most apt nickname for you on here considering all of the dubious claims you have made over the years.
    Only someone so childish and obsessed would even give me a lnickname like Pinocchio
    For some one who keeps telling everyone to block me and offer the hand of friendship and put up posts saying you are going to stop biting would write that war and piece thread

I can't remember the amount of times you have started a thread with words along the lines of
    Right peaboro/ Pinocchio this is my last word in the matter
    And every time when you could be writing notes to your kids or grandchildren you come back

Of course your not obsessed though

For all you guys complaining about pboro, just ignore the little c*unt. We all know what he is, a WUM, he craves attention so why give him it. There are one or two on here who keep on giving him fuel for his drivel. I don't give a flying fu*ck what he posts in fact I find it quite amusing seeing what depths he goes to get his next fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    For all you guys complaining about pboro, just ignore the little c*unt. We all know what he is, a WUM, he craves attention so why give him it. There are one or two on here who keep on giving him fuel for his drivel. I don't give a flying fu*ck what he posts in fact I find it quite amusing seeing what depths he goes to get his next fix.
    Well I've wiped him from the bottom of my shoe Cannylad as I've blocked his posts and I'll only see them when some normal poster follows up a quote from him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)