+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor quality reporting

Poor quality reporting

The Sun on Sunday think Rafa will go to Everton if they get rid of their manager.

Rafa loves Liverpool fans as much as he does Toon fans.Although his family live in the area I think Everton and Sunderland are the last two teams he would manage.

believe me if the wages were good he would be gone

i really wouldnt care if he did go

i find his style of footy really boring to watch

driving up knowing we will be playing negative footy everyone behind the ball etc just doesnt fill me with delight

i appreciate its a game where points win prizes
    but to be honest id prfer to be in the fizzy going all out and getting enertained than awatching us grind out meaningless points

just to stay in the prem at all costs

look at the watford manage r
    many had them down for relegation on here

but he is playing great footy anfd getting results
    so is dyche

yet the great rafa just sits everyone behind the ball

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

driving up knowing we will be playing negative footy everyone behind the ball etc just doesnt fill me with delight

but to be honest id prfer to be in the fizzy going all out and getting enertained than awatching us grind out meaningless points

so is dyche

Why don't you just go and support Watford then, much nearer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    why don't you just go and support watford then, much nearer for you.
    chomp !!!!!

so is dyche

You´ve just demonstrated a lack of understanding of what Rafa is doing at the club. Tactics is the tip of the iceberg. He´s changing that way that almost everything is done at the club.

Also I would not rather be in the fizzy watching attacking football than be in the premier league as we are now and I´m prepared to watch a stage of consolidation while the squad evolves. All we need this season is not to be relegated.

Agreed, i'll happy take a season or two of Rafa's football if it allows us to consolidate back in the prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Agreed, i'll happy take a season or two of Rafa's football if it allows us to consolidate back in the prem.
    but why we are in the entertainment game

consolidate what

mid table obscurity just to say we are a prem side

i would prefer to be in the fizzy and enetertaining than watching this drivel

im sorry but unless we are playing boring footy like this to win something then so be it
    but to play it just to survive is beyond me

id prefer to get a manager in who went for it and if we go down so be it than watch this drivel

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Why don't you just go and support Watford then, much nearer for you.
    why who do you support

but why we are in the entertainment game

consolidate what

mid table obscurity just to say we are a prem side

i would prefer to be in the fizzy and enetertaining than watching this drivel

im sorry but unless we are playing boring footy like this to win something then so be it
    but to play it just to survive is beyond me

id prefer to get a manager in who went for it and if we go down so be it than watch this drivel
    "we are in the entertainment game"

just goes to show how far from the pulse your finger is! Proffesional football is and has been for a very long time,
    a business!
    Raking in as much money as possible and getting as bigger share of prize/tv money as you can get!
    Balancing fan satisfaction to keep their numbers up and global exposure from success.

I'm sure all these investors and owners are ploughing their fortunes in for "entertainment" FFS

"hello Mrs Stavely, why are you willing to plough hundreds of millions into a football club?"

"well i just want to have a laugh and x factor finishes at xmas so looking for something to watch"

F0ok sake pbody, if you want entertainment watch the price is right!

Only a pure moron would like to see our team attacking in the fizzy than consolodating and building in the top flight

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    "we are in the entertainment game"

just goes to show how far from the pulse your finger is! Proffesional football is and has been for a very long time,
    a business!
    Raking in as much money as possible and getting as bigger share of prize/tv money as you can get!
    Balancing fan satisfaction to keep their numbers up and global exposure from success.

I'm sure all these investors and owners are ploughing their fortunes in for "entertainment" FFS

"hello Mrs Stavely, why are you willing to plough hundreds of millions into a football club?"

"well i just want to have a laugh and x factor finishes at xmas so looking for something to watch"

F0ok sake pbody, if you want entertainment watch the price is right!

Only a pure moron would like to see our team attacking in the fizzy than consolodating and building in the top flight
    why cant we stay in the prem and beentertained ??

i would love to stay in the prem
    and be entertained
    and if we cant what differance would it make to be in the fizzy being entertained

it is what is wrong with footy

every one wants the bright lights of the prem

and are willing to forgo the real aspect of what watching football is all about

passion and being entertained

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)