+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mee at fault again.

Mee at fault again.

Ben Mee, bless him, he's as regular as clockwork, one a game. He got away with it after five minutes at Goodison, he didn't get away with it this time.

Our old schoolteacher would have pulled one of his ears off!

His footie coaching mantra was, "Don't let the ball bounce!"

Ben Mee. Goal line clearances with his head at stud level. Yes he was caught out out by the Spammers but we all know his commitment to the cause. He is Captain in Tom’s absence for a very good reason. Leader on the park. We should have an AGM at the Brun Lea so we can share our views on everything at BFC. I am ready to travel up from M26 but can’t promise to bring those Outwoodettes with me!

Leave the lad alone,he's a cracking player.. Team would be worse off without him

"We all make mistakes,that's why they have rubbers on the end of pencils". Max Wall quote

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Leave the lad alone,he's a cracking player.. Team would be worse off without him

"We all make mistakes,that's why they have rubbers on the end of pencils". Max Wall quote
    Show me a defender that does NOT make mistakes from time to time? Are we insinuating he is now suddenly not up to it in the Prem league? We are Burnley- 22k capacity stadium, off field income etc amongst the lowest in the league and yet nobody is taking about us as relegation fodder! - miracle if you ask me. We have some fantastic committed players, who want to play for us; how marvellous is that in an age of greedy egotistical footballers.

You will notice Alfie, if you read my post again, that I make no criticism of Ben. I'm perfectly happy wth him, he's worth his weight in gold imo. Nevertheless, it remains a fact that rarely does a game go by without Ben dropping an almighty boŁŁock, usually he gets away with it, on Saturday he didn't. The odd thing is it's rarely more than one mistake, it's almost as though he needs to get it out of his system, and after he's made it he's immaculate.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You will notice Alfie, if you read my post again, that I make no criticism of Ben. I'm perfectly happy wth him, he's worth his weight in gold imo. Nevertheless, it remains a fact that rarely does a game go by without Ben dropping an almighty boŁŁock, usually he gets away with it, on Saturday he didn't. The odd thing is it's rarely more than one mistake, it's almost as though he needs to get it out of his system, and after he's made it he's immaculate.
    Not getting at you Sinky,but there are quite a lot of people jumping on his back for the mistake on other sites and Facephook..Gets my goat up ..

Everybody loves Ben , and it always feels wrong to criticise his mistakes. But he does make quite a few bad ones over a season . Let's hope the next one doesn't cost us as much as yesterday's did.

Not getting at you Sinky,but there are quite a lot of people jumping on his back for the mistake on other sites and Facephook..Gets my goat up ..
    Simple solution, stick with Clarets Mad, we tend not to destroy our own players on here!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Simple solution, stick with Clarets Mad, we tend not to destroy our own players on here!
    Just seeing how the other half live TEC .. Somebody has to keep them in check..lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)