+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not worried

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    I am
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Our next 8 league games we will come away with 6 wins and 2 draws
    Clive lad, your unique. Id say that your the only Leeds fan in the entire world that thinks that at the minute. Realisticly, TC might not even be here at te end of those 8 games.
    Last edited by Billyni; 15-10-2017 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Cos im pissed off at the minute

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Just fed up hearing how players need to settle in, or it's a learning curve, they seem to settle in and learn pretty quick at wolves, Bristol, Preston and Sheffield, why oh why can we for one season get things right?
    "Appearing to settle in at Leeds quickly" was the talk at the above clubs a while back with the same sentiments being aired on those club Forums NW.

Disappointed recent result wise yep for me too but potentially there are some exciting prospects on the horizon within this season's squad and I've enjoyed watching the games I've attended so far and will settle for our league placing at the 'mo.
    Never any guarantees in football,the best ****age/younger players are often those whose physique allows them to dominate - until the later developers & more skilful players catch up.Injuries can interrupt progress too as can attitude problems,personality clashes with coaches or even ebbing confidence - so bear that in mind before any criticism of individual players or team selections which maybe force TC to alter tactics.Seeing our current squad imports sipping coffee in Wetherby cafes when I was last over politely signing autographs they're obviously intelligent but very young and will benefit from the recent bad run in the end as individuals,players and as a team they'll bounce back I'm sure ! TIME is needed as they say and come Jan we'll see what's what.
    To succeed any young player will need skill,dedication and most of all luck and in essence our roll of the dice injury wise and crowd raised expectation wise has not helped and personally I'll go on record to state we've never had a decent performance at ER for over 18 months so it's not just this season crop is it folks.

Young team still learning,few still adapting to English culture and top six was the stated aim I recall so ......... 'Still positive' !
    In 1993 - Whelan,Bowman,Couzens,Forrester,Tinkler & Sharpe played Scum off the pitch over two legs in the Youth Cup final.Three years later those potential saviours of our club where at S****horpe,Wigan,York.... whilst Scums youth team core went on to dominate at the top level in TIME.
    Why not our bunch ? Forrester to small,Tinkler injury prone and the others inconsistent and so packed off leaving only Whelan as a success - so fine lines picking young 'uns to develop as individuals & team players.Look at our recent Big time Charlies seeking rewards elsewhere ......... so,for me I'll support the ones under contract and hope tactically they'll click and no I haven't been on the vino.

MOT/ALAW

hehehehe

Anyone who says we can't match the the form of our first 10 games is wrong coz of the fact we did it in the first 10 games, some changes to the starting 11 and maybe the formation and we will be back on it again, IMO the squad is capable, also wasn't the aim top 6 this season, we are currently 6th!

what you should be worried about Clive, is the fact that TC though we shoudve won, trotting out the excuses now. We were shighte, end of.

Clive you need to take off the rose tinted spectacles for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    what you should be worried about Clive, is the fact that TC though we shoudve won, trotting out the excuses now. We were shighte, end of.

Another worrying 'fact' is we have been sh1te for the last 5 league games..especially away from home.

That dossier that impressed AR so much he gave him the job..I highly recommend TC get it out and have a good long read..he may just find the answer

But lets be honest here..it all feels very much like Leeds United doesn't it..just when you think we are on our way we seem to self destruct..quite dramatically really.

Fedup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Another worrying 'fact' is we have been sh1te for the last 5 league games..especially away from home.

That dossier that impressed AR so much he gave him the job..I highly recommend TC get it out and have a good long read..he may just find the answer

But lets be honest here..it all feels very much like Leeds United doesn't it..just when you think we are on our way we seem to self destruct..quite dramatically really.

Fedup.com
    Cant help feeling he might be too stubborn to drop Lasogga, and get back to the line/up that started the season so well, its difficult sometimes to admit when your wrong, or Maybe its orders from upstairs?

Stick a quid on it Clive . There might be some method in your madness. Stranger things have happened

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)