+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I'm not worried

Boro's upcoming games
    Tue 24/10 LC away Bournemouth
    Sat 28/10 Ch away Reading
    Tue 31/10 Ch away Hull
    Sun 5/11 Ch home Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Hmmm you gave us your doom and gloom about us losing Monk... He's been backed by Boro with best part of 50M and no doubt a now vastly inflated wage bill ongoing.... ask Boro fans if they would let us have him back...4th in league, ER back and alot more positives, guess no pleasing some
    No I didn't give you "doom and gloom" about losing anyone, I suggested the club hadn't exactly covered itself in glory.

He's past history, i dont care how much he has to spend, we deal with who we have, but on that note can you honestly say that our new coach has been an unqualified success?

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    anyone saying TC is crap and incapable after today? well done to EVERYONE involved today, BRILLIANT!
    Point is Clive its took him 4 games to suss out the problem..better late than never I suppose

But yes..credit goes to all concerned..much improved performance..Bristol City boss said we 'bullied' em from start to finish.

There there there..thats better

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Point is Clive its took him 4 games to suss out the problem..better late than never I suppose

But yes..credit goes to all concerned..much improved performance..Bristol City boss said we 'bullied' em from start to finish.

Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Don't often disagree Rev, but Monk had 46, and still couldn't figure out that 1 dimensional was going to end in tears. We are in a league where losing 10-15 games doesn't stop you being promoted, there will be a few more downs this season...MOT

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Don't often disagree Rev, but Monk had 46, and still couldn't figure out that 1 dimensional was going to end in tears. We are in a league where losing 10-15 games doesn't stop you being promoted, there will be a few more downs this season...MOT
    Tiz a bonkers league stomp..we could now go on a 6 game winning streak then go on a 6 game losing streak..utter madness!

Its no wonder I drink so much (hic)

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Our next 8 league games we will come away with 6 wins and 2 draws

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    hehehehe

Is that Clive sat on his knee?

F*ck off Alf

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Sorry Clive, Monk was not crap, neither did he get the kind of support from Cellino that our current coach has received from the current owner. He was a tad one-dimensional for sure, but he could (and did) change when it was required, sometimes (not always) with the desired result. Remember he got 7th after a hard fought season when we were in or around the playoff positions for months on end, (not 10 games in and dropping) and had the team not dropped of a cliff for the last 6 matches, we would have been in the playoffs.

Christiansen had better wise up, make the selection and tactical changes that most of those who post here have already suggested, get motivating the players not waving imaginary yellow cards from the touchline, or our direction will continue to be downhill
    I'm confused in other threads you are slamming Radrizanni for not investing in the squad/supporting TC yet here you're saying the opposite?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)