+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forest Fans want Warburton Sacked

Forest Fans want Warburton Sacked

The Forest Fans are out in storm as they demand that Warburton be sacked as they lost to East Midlands rivals Derby County by 2 goals to 0.

Not surprised the Forest Fans have lost their heads after today’s display.

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2017/10/n...-derby-defeat/

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    The Forest Fans are out in storm as they demand that Warburton be sacked as they lost to East Midlands rivals Derby County by 2 goals to 0.

Not surprised the Forest Fans have lost their heads after today’s display.

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2017/10/n...-derby-defeat/
    Personally I think Warburton is a decent bloke and deserves a season but frankly I couldn't give a toss at this moment in time, COYR!!!!

They were the better team in the 1st half tbh, we got lucky in catching them cold early at the start,, we played well when 2 0 up, but thats to be expected when the oppo is chasing the game away from home.

One problem they have though and its a big problem, and we can attest to this aswell, is that they have too many lightweight midgets in midfield, you wont get out of this league with a team full of fancy passers, we have failed multiple times trying it. Weird, but they a couple of tom huddleston type players in there,, and both of us are still crying out for a leader.

I don't want WB sacked, a defeat at home to Burton next week may change my mind,
    He need till Christmas at least.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I don't want WB sacked, a defeat at home to Burton next week may change my mind,
    Split fanbase some want him out and some don’t, like yourself anyway a crucial game for you against Burton next week and being at home it should give you the edge to see the game out but Burton can be a funny team to play against so they are not to be taken likely and should be a good game to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Split fanbase some want him out and some don’t, like yourself anyway a crucial game for you against Burton next week and being at home it should give you the edge to see the game out but Burton can be a funny team to play against so they are not to be taken likely and should be a good game to watch.

Much obliged, Captain Obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    'Christmas at least'? Blimey Es***, he deserves longer than that. He's a good guy and a damned good manager. You only lost yesterday because you missed those first half chances and we, for once, were more clinical. Sack Warburton and you'll deserve all you get. It would be the most ridiculous sacking since O'Driscoll and look how well you've done since then.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    'Christmas at least'? Blimey Es***, he deserves longer than that. He's a good guy and a damned good manager. You only lost yesterday because you missed those first half chances and we, for once, were more clinical. Sack Warburton and you'll deserve all you get. It would be the most ridiculous sacking since O'Driscoll and look how well you've done since then.
    Did you see the interview with Warburton and Rowett on Footbal focus? Rowett sid getting sacked from management is now so frequent (and I guess in his case, unwarranted) that there's no longer a stigma attached to it. Warburton appeared to nod his agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Did you see the interview with Warburton and Rowett on Footbal focus? Rowett sid getting sacked from management is now so frequent (and I guess in his case, unwarranted) that there's no longer a stigma attached to it. Warburton appeared to nod his agreement.
    Didn't see it Andy. There's certainly no 'stigma' because it usually equates to the type of earnings (pay off) most of us can only dream of. Some, obviously, deserve the sack and no pay off (BD springs to mind imo) but it would be unfair to sack Warburton...some at Forest need to remember what he inherited.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Didn't see it Andy. There's certainly no 'stigma' because it usually equates to the type of earnings (pay off) most of us can only dream of. Some, obviously, deserve the sack and no pay off (BD springs to mind imo) but it would be unfair to sack Warburton...some at Forest need to remember what he inherited.
    Yes, Forest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)