+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Them a bit off topic

Them a bit off topic

My grandaughter who is 7 plays for Dronfield Town under nines she is seven yesterday they played wednesday under nines.
    At that age it is the game that should be enjoyed by the kids and the coaches are advised if one team is giving the other a good thrashing they should help to make the game more competitive by changing players around an outfield player for the goalkeeper and that sort of thing.
    But Sheffield Wednesday even though they were winning 12-0 didn't and even asked for the game to be two halves of 25 minutes instead of 20 minutes
    Even the referee allowed Dronfield to play an extra player (albeit to no avail) and the match ended up 14-0
    So imagine my intense delight to seeBoltons final score!!!

I have managed junior girls football for 7 years and my team has had the misfortune to play the pigs every season.
    My team is now at U15 level and the way the PIG players,management and parents behave is and always has been a complete disgrace which often spills over into verbal abuse off the pitch and physical abuse on it.
    It is systemic from the very top down and they have a win at all costs mentallity.
    They also break Sheffield and Hallamshire Rules in attempting to poach the best players illegally from other clubs and have virtually no home developed talent.

I am very happy to post this in the public domain as it is true and I and all my teams parents would have no problem testifying to it if necessary.
    SWFC. C u n t club from the very top to the very bottom.

It’s in the breeding mate they can’t help it. He

Just watched the Pig penalty claim. Couldn't tell from the camera angle but the ref and linesman were perfectly positioned. But the the thing is Bolton cleared the ball and it hit the referee and put the Pigs on the attack. So if they had scored it would have been a travesty. Like someone on MOTD said about Whinger moaning about Watford's penalty. If it had been Arsenal he would say it was
    a DEFINITE penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Just watched the Pig penalty claim. Couldn't tell from the camera angle but the ref and linesman were perfectly positioned. But the the thing is Bolton cleared the ball and it hit the referee and put the Pigs on the attack. So if they had scored it would have been a travesty. Like someone on MOTD said about Whinger moaning about Watford's penalty. If it had been Arsenal he would say it was a DEFINITE penalty.
    Wenger has been playing the 'there was contact' card for years whenever it went for his team. Bit crass to argue when it goes against.

Is it correct the grunters goal machine Rhodes is injured and out for the season?

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Is it correct the grunters goal machine Rhodes is injured and out for the season?
    I do hope not,Charles,he is far more effective for our cause,on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I do hope not,Charles,he is far more effective for our cause,on the pitch
    Agreed pal have you seen that miss from yesterday it was sammonesque !

Quote Originally Posted by peterandliz46 View Post
    My grandaughter who is 7 plays for Dronfield Town under nines she is seven yesterday they played wednesday under nines.
    At that age it is the game that should be enjoyed by the kids and the coaches are advised if one team is giving the other a good thrashing they should help to make the game more competitive by changing players around an outfield player for the goalkeeper and that sort of thing.
    But Sheffield Wednesday even though they were winning 12-0 didn't and even asked for the game to be two halves of 25 minutes instead of 20 minutes
    Even the referee allowed Dronfield to play an extra player (albeit to no avail) and the match ended up 14-0
    So imagine my intense delight to seeBoltons final score!!!
    Respectfully but completely disagree. Kids need to learn that they'll lose sometimes, and yes it'll be painful and yes it'll sometimes be humiliating but it's going to happen.

I hate this wrapping kids in cotton wool against the big bad world nonsense that we have these days. My niece doesn't like losing, but does that mean we all treat her with kid gloves and let her win all the time? No, because then she'd never learn how to lose.

It's no wonder that we live in a country full of delicate snowflakes who think they're entitled to everything they want just because they are

That is not what I meant all I said that all teams at that level should play by the rules.
    I totally agree with you about cotton wool etc and she was fine after her happy meal at Maccies and can't wait till the next game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast