+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need To Be Better In Our Decision Making

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Here we go again, sort the squad out, what spend that £17m you think we have from the Hughes and Ince sale, we don't have it, we sailed to close to FFP wind, we couldn't get rid of enough if any players in the summer to make any impression, what makes you think we'll do it in January? Rowett won't be given a blank cheque book like previous managers were, I wish he were but it ain't happening now, he knows it and most fans know it bar you, we lived or tried to the good life, we threw money at it and it didn't work, not to say it's wrong to do that but its a risk that at the time the powers that be thought was worth taking, now's the time to be prudent, its a bit like forests situation at the moment, finished midtable with a few good performances and rebuild slowly over the next 2/3 or 4 transfer windows
    We keep talking about rebuilding for the next couple of years but I can only see two of rowetts 7 signings being here in 2 seasons. Wisdom and Lawrence.. no ledley Huddleston Davies Baird Bent

We are not spending anything in January until we get rid of players first like we did in the summer and Rowett even admitted he wanted to get a few more players out but it wasn’t possible and that’s why, when it comes to January Rowett will get a few more players out of the squad that don’t fit and bring players in who do.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    We are not spending anything in January until we get rid of players first like we did in the summer and Rowett even admitted he wanted to get a few more players out but it wasn’t possible and that’s why, when it comes to January Rowett will get a few more players out of the squad that don’t fit and bring players in who do.
    ........'Be in the top half at Christmas and sort the squad out in January we can have a really good go at trying to achieve promotion to the PL'..........

Your two quotes cannot be anymore contradicting

I give up, put me back on ignore please

........'Be in the top half at Christmas and sort the squad out in January we can have a really good go at trying to achieve promotion to the PL'..........

Dear oh dear, I thought you knew better.
    Come come Stenny, after that silly suspension, you still can't get it right.
    Remember that old saying about arguing with someone who'll bring you down to his level and then experience takes over?

It might be me I don't know, I'm tired and I've had a drink but I swear his brain thinks one thing but his fingers have other ideas and type any old tripe

Already have you on ignore just read the quotes that people reply to your posts and reply to the message myself without seeing your reply unless someone shows it that I don’t have on ignore.

‘For’ and ‘Against’ aim of the forum to get views across all welcome unless it trashing posts of course.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Already have you on ignore just read the quotes that people reply to your posts and reply to the message myself without seeing your reply unless someone shows it that I don’t have on ignore.

‘For’ and ‘Against’ aim of the forum to get views across all welcome unless it trashing posts of course.
    How have I trashed your post?

If you think that's trashing then you want to go up against Rattea, he's a master of making people feel welcome on the forum with his name calling and belittling.............oh hang on!

type any old tripe
    Yep! A fine job you are doing as well....

Anyway back on topic....

How have I trashed your post?

If you think that's trashing then you want to go up against Rattea, he's a master of making people feel welcome on the forum with his name calling and belittling.............oh hang on!
    Go up against Rattea who has done bugger all to trash posts and he is a mod so doubt he will abuse his policy on the site and thank god he hasn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Salopian0 View Post
    We keep talking about rebuilding for the next couple of years but I can only see two of rowetts 7 signings being here in 2 seasons. Wisdom and Lawrence.. no ledley Huddleston Davies Baird Bent
    Bent will likely leave next summer.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)