+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Need To Be Better In Our Decision Making

Why make a single reply when you can post 2?

Comedy gold as usual, but double the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Why make a single reply when you can post 2?

Comedy gold as usual, but double the fun.

Does it all the time despite being warned by the rat about it

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    It might be me I don't know, I'm tired and I've had a drink but I swear his brain thinks one thing but his fingers have other ideas and type any old tripe
    One problem with your theory, Stenson, is that it revolves about there being a brain in situ. I have yet to see anything that would suggest any form of sentient intelligence exists between the ears. Just a waste of cellular material - when you consider the wondrous make up of the cells in the human body it seems a real waste of resource to use it in that.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Russell worked his socks off today put in a really good performance and got stuck in and made some good opportunities and now he needs to turn that effort into helping him create some goals because it’s been a while since he bagged one for himself.
    As always Russell gave the ball away as freely as a tart dispenses CLAP

Quote Originally Posted by sixtiesram View Post
    Lol...know what you mean - about Russell not the 'clap' - I'm not a fan of JR, but he did have his best game for months (years even) and was no worse than Lawrence, Forsyth and Huddlestone in terms of giving away possession.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...know what you mean - about Russell not the 'clap' - I'm not a fan of JR, but he did have his best game for months (years even) and was no worse than Lawrence, Forsyth and Huddlestone in terms of giving away possession.
    Mrs F is a big fan of Johnny ('fellow Scot' probably a big factor) and described him on Sunday as a 'disruptor', a player who's useful just for putting the opposition off their plan - like a (not as good) Carlin or Gemmill. Just such a shame he misses that last 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by sixtiesram View Post
    Did he really because he got Man Of The Match for his fine performance against Forest so you talking balls there.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Did he really because he got Man Of The Match for his fine performance against Forest so you talking balls there.
    He's not 'talking balls' at all. He's just deigned to disagree with you. JR's performance was high on commitment but relatively low on quality. He never stopped running, was a thorn in Forest's side all afternoon and, imo, got the motm award for his enthusiasm and willingness to work for ninety minutes. Doesn't alter the fact that, like Lawrence, Forsyth and Huddlestone, he gave the ball away too often.

If russell was a thorn in the florist's side, was thorn a russell (sic) in the hedgerow and the whole thing just a spring clean for the may queen (Theresa?)

Bring back old memories Rog of rustle in the hedgerow?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)