+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't sack Warburton, he needs at least a season.

Don't sack Warburton, he needs at least a season.

I'm not sure MW knows what his best side is, that still clearly shows but I'm sure he'll get it right by the new year,
    He needs to get that midfield right, we were gutless in the middle of the park and relying on long balls to Murphy, as usual the centre backs head wins the day,
    Where was Brereton?
    Danny Fox? FFS where's Hobbs?
    Ward and Clough on as a double subs?
    We're still better than last season so let's give MW a Chance.

I'm afraid he's all too predictable. Double substitutions. Forcing players to go all out at the early stages and then tire late on. Murphy all alone up front. No permanent midfield or defence. All these tinkering. I could go on.

He doesn't give any player a real chance to get game time and develop understanding. So the question is, how he can expect the same from Marinakis?

I'd rather see him go.

That's what I'm saying, MW clearly doesn't know what his best team is,
    Where is Brereton? We need these play makerers permanently in the team, the midfield is all over the place because there is no stability and no player know who's going to play week in week out, Brereton wasn't even on the bench against DERBY FFS, I bet he was gutted today watching that, no team leader, no stable midfield, no stable defence, tactically inept and no clue who to play week in week out,
    For all of the above I still wouldn't sack him yet, maybe given some time he'll get it right,
    Our next game is Burton lol, if we lose that I might change my mind.

Talking about changing minds, Tricky has had one. He now has decided to become virgin.

When TTR goes quiet like this it normally means he's got a new bit of fluff,
    I wonder where this new one is from?.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    When TTR goes quiet like this it normally means he's got a new bit of fluff,
    I wonder where this new one is from?.
    That's easily deduced.

She's from Planet of the Apes!