+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: U/23's at Stocky against the Pig bashers

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Thanks Gray! So Rod compares me with someone who doesn’t actually exist. I’m not sure whether to be pleased or offended!
    Ha, Rod’ll mean no harm. I think loves Corro and all that sail in it. The last time I saw it Norris was still in it, I’m not a soap fan.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Nosey Ballhacks or summat similar is what Our Chris called me.
    I only said to him as he was lookin at teamsheet,nar then Chris if thar dunt know our team who does,to which he replied Narthen Nosey Ballhacks
    Don't go snitching to McC.

Leave him where he's been for the last 10 years, stumbling around in the dark.

( Just couldn't resist a tap in )

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Don't go snitching to McC.

Leave him where he's been for the last 10 years, stumbling around in the dark.

( Just couldn't resist a tap in )
    Didn't ya say ya were layin off the King Kev bile for awhile TT? Don't tell me ya speak wi forked tongue owd lad.Our Chris can say owt he likes to me,the way him,Knilly and the lads have turned our club round is remarkable,which meks me even more grateful to King Kev for appointin him. Nowt wrong wi Corrie,and Norris Cole Ronaldo,he's just a gossip mi owd pal,as if i'd say owt wrong abart you,by the way i notice ya aint told BLADESmad that i predicted young JAKE would save the penalty,Mystic Rod some were callin me. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 17-10-2017 at 07:11 AM.

Only just got out of bed, hungover, had a great time at Travis Binnions "Free at last, free at last" party last night.

Didn't ya say ya were layin off the King Kev bile for awhile TT? Don't tell me ya speak wi forked tongue owd lad.Our Chris can say owt he likes to me,the way him,Knilly and the lads have turned our club round is remarkable,which meks me even more grateful to King Kev for appointin him. Nowt wrong wi Corrie,and Norris Cole Ronaldo,he's just a gossip mi owd pal,as if i'd say owt wrong abart you,by the way i notice ya aint told BLADESmad that i predicted young JAKE would save the penalty,Mystic Rod some were callin me. UTCB

Your hearings goingBlocky told me they saw you coming and said "where's me stick, it's Rod"

Like a said Rod, a tap in. Would you expect Billy to let one roll under his foot?

Do you know the lottery numbers yet?. That would give you a better than 1 in 10 chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Only just got out of bed, hungover, had a great time at Travis Binnions "Free at last, free at last" party last night.
    I'll have a party also if i can get shut of thee stalkin me Marvin mi owd pal.UTCB

Your hearings goingBlocky told me they saw you coming and said "where's me stick, it's Rod"

Have a “like” H.

I'll have a party also if i can get shut of thee stalkin me Marvin mi owd pal.UTCB
    I only correspond on here Rod because you'd be all over me if we met as I'm the living embodiment of your two favourite people.......

I Wore the 10 shirt when I trialled for the Northern Intermediate team and I can't sing.

I only correspond on here Rod because you'd be all over me if we met as I'm the living embodiment of your two favourite people.......

I Wore the 10 shirt when I trialled for the Northern Intermediate team and I can't sing.
    What meks thi think Blockmod is one of my favrits? You're a stalker,but i spose it's better to be stalked than ignored Marvin my dear owd thing. By the way my favrit person/s are Our Gertie and my lads(and of course the rest of my family)granted she can't sing but the lads aren't bad especially when they've had a few bevvies.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 17-10-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast